BonsaiNut 3.0

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All the heavy lifting on the site upgrade is over. Now I just have to make the site look pretty again :)

A lot of the functionality of the site has been upgraded/improved. It will take some getting used to - even for me :) Give me a few days and we'll have things looking like normal again.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This is weird i opened bnut and tought wtf :p
Its different but doesnt look to bad tough but great job keeping things upgraded and running!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nice, looks great. Will the location of the posters be added back in?

Yes - I'm going to return the site to 95% of the old site look and feel. It just takes hours... every change I make takes a few minutes - and then I have to check it out to make sure it does exactly what it is supposed to do :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are many formatting changes that I will be working on. None of the custom backgrounds or art are on the site yet - it all looks very generic. In order to update the software, I had to uninstall all my customizations, update the site, and now I have to put everything back together - though the exact location and method of putting everything back together has changed :) I'll get there eventually, LOL!

Most importantly, however, the site is now running the newest and most secure software. The rest is all just icing on the cake.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
This is weird i opened bnut and tought wtf :p
Its different but doesnt look to bad tough but great job keeping things upgraded and running!

I did the same thing and thought my browser messed up, then I was like oh nice an upgrade

theta

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
At least all our threads are still here

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG........you mean it gets better:eek:o_Oo_Oo_O

I have to do some database work to enable emojis so I am waiting until after I get the formatting of the main site complete. I am having to learn some new formatting syntax, and everything has been moved around to make it challenging for me to do what I want to do :) You get used to doing things one way and then they upset the apple cart :)

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
All the heavy lifting on the site upgrade is over. Now I just have to make the site look pretty again :)

A lot of the functionality of the site has been upgraded/improved. It will take some getting used to - even for me :) Give me a few days and we'll have things looking like normal again.
Looks MUCH BETTER! Congrats!

Top Bottom