Bonsaitalk

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Tuesday Dec 30, 2008

bonsaiTALK is closed temporarily to transfer the forum to a new server.

This transfer may take approximately 24 hours.. Sorry for the inconvenience. you can reach bonsaiTALK at bonsaitalkNOSPAM@gmail.com (remove the NOSPAM)

bonsaiTALK Staff

Irene

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Tuesday Dec 30, 2008

bonsaiTALK is closed temporarily to transfer the forum to a new server.

This transfer may take approximately 24 hours.. Sorry for the inconvenience. you can reach bonsaiTALK at bonsaitalkNOSPAM@gmail.com (remove the NOSPAM)

bonsaiTALK Staff

Irene

Its almost like you copied and pasted that from somewhere!!!! weird!!! :p

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I love all the boards I go to. Since I'm retired it gives me something to do during the winter and talk to some very intellegent and very knowledge and experienced folks. We're like one big family, sometimes we get along and other times we argue, but in the end , we're all searching for the same answers.

Harry

Ashbarns

Mame
Reaction score
News flash .... latest cut and paste.

Weds Dec 31, 2008

bonsaiTALK is closed temporarily to transfer the forum to a new server. This change became necessary because the forum size and use rates required a change from a shared to private server.

This transfer should be completed in time to re-open the server for 2009. When the DNS change takes effect there may be some strange errors or server messages displayed. You can reach us with any concerns at bonsaitalkNOSPAM@gmail.com (remove the NOSPAM)

bonsaiTALK Staff

Thrilling stuff eh!

Ash :eek:

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
News flash .... latest cut and paste.

Weds Dec 31, 2008

bonsaiTALK is closed temporarily to transfer the forum to a new server. This change became necessary because the forum size and use rates required a change from a shared to private server.

This transfer should be completed in time to re-open the server for 2009. When the DNS change takes effect there may be some strange errors or server messages displayed. You can reach us with any concerns at bonsaitalkNOSPAM@gmail.com (remove the NOSPAM)

bonsaiTALK Staff

Thrilling stuff eh!

Ash :eek:

Thank You Ash :D You are just the cat's meow....
Irene

Ashbarns

Mame
Reaction score
Hmmm can't seem to tune into The Waltons or Gilligan's Island either. Something strange is going on here. " There is life here, but not as we know it Jim"

Ash ;)

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Beam me up Scotty No real life here!
Irene

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Hmmm can't seem to tune into The Waltons or Gilligan's Island either. Something strange is going on here. " There is life here, but not as we know it Jim"

Ash ;)

Beam me up Scotty No real life here!
Irene

Ok then, instead of complaining about the lack of life here, why not post a tree to discuss or something??? Sound like a good idea? Bring some life to the party so to speak :)

Jason

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Ok then, instead of complaining about the lack of life here, why not post a tree to discuss or something??? Sound like a good idea? Bring some life to the party so to speak :)

Jason
Lead on Jason, my trees are sleeping.
And I was not complaining. The fact is it is New Years Eve and just a few of us are online anywhere.
Irene

Ashbarns

Mame
Reaction score
I received a very nice card from Walter and Hanna.

Attachments

• Christmas Greeting.jpg
    Christmas Greeting.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 29

JSKII

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I can't even get into BTchat now. Could lastnight but now it's just a blank blue screen. :eek:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Nothing quite like a server move to mess up an established web site. It's similar to trying to move a spider web from one side of your garage to the other. When you're all finished, you have to make sure that there are no loose (or misconnected) threads :)

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I remember back in sixty-eight I moved a spider web from our garage to my Uncles garage. His garage was aout 6 miles away. I had to carry that damn web 6 miles... up hill...and in the snow. When I got there I had to reconnect it to the garage walls...but how?

That was when I invented super glue!

Happy New year, Al

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I remember back in sixty-eight I moved a spider web from our garage to my Uncles garage. His garage was aout 6 miles away. I had to carry that damn web 6 miles... up hill...and in the snow. When I got there I had to reconnect it to the garage walls...but how?

That was when I invented super glue!

Happy New year, Al

You're full of it, super glue wasn't invented until 1969.

Harry

Reaction score
USDA Zone
It took him a year to untangle the damn thing.....it kept sticking to itself....that's when I invented Teflon.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I would like to hug the person that invented the little, what ever ya call it, that zips baggies together and string up the person that invented Saran wrap.

Harry

Top Bottom