Boons Training AWESOME!

Just Duane

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey all, I just received boons decandling video. It is absolutely awesome! Boon lets you watch him decandle both, a tree in training & also a mature tree. I know we all know how to decandle but, if you're not sure or if you want to be extra sure you're doing it correct, GET THIS VIDEO!
I'm serious, the video is clear & boon explains the process slowly & precisely. Boon makes it easy for you to follow along & he even shows you needle pulling & cutting the tree back.
I'm 100% satisfied & glad I got this video. I also got boons other video, repotting japanese black pine, in this video, boon repots a 50 year old jbp & again explains it so simple & precise.
If you love japanese black pines, these videos are a MUST HAVE! reading & looking at books is one thing, but actually seeing it done on video is something far better!! Get the videos on boons website

http://www.bonsaiboon.com/pages/shopping.html

Ok, I gots to go watch it again!:)

boon

Sapling
Reaction score
Duane,
Thank you very much,
Boon

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Duane, I have been looking for some good videos. I have marked the site, will make a good Christmas present.
Thanks,
Michael

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The combination of the GSBF Convention, and the needle-pulling time of the year, have got me in the "black pine" mood. Boon's pine in the GSBF exhibition was inspiring. Before you posted this, I hadn't realized that Boon had any videos! Thanks for sharing your positive feedback - I went and put the videos on my Christmas List :)

Just Duane

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Boon, thank you!

Michael & Greg, or anyone else out there. I personally guarantee you guys won't be disappointed if you get this video. Like I said before, books & mags are great but theres nothing like seeing it done right before your eyes on video & with boon explaining it, you simply can't go wrong. Everything you read about candling pines will just click once you've watched this video.

yenling83

Omono
Reaction score
Great Video, I really like the re-potting as well! I really like the video's because you can watch them over and over and over until you understand.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
To piggy back on what yenling83 said, Boon's repotting video is well worth buying. As a potter, I now know the importance of putting drainage holes in my pots, and where to place them. Plus, there are many steps to repotting that I am always forgetting.

His videos are top notch...;)

Top Bottom