Bougainville

Kendo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
First use the mind to create vision, we act on vision with knowledge. Hai Possibility are too many. Before I was nothing, then Sensei teachings enlighten mind, allowing refinement of vision. Hai First making pot correct. Hai Hai.

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
First use the mind to create vision, we act on vision with knowledge. Hai Possibility are too many. Before I was nothing, then Sensei teachings enlighten mind, allowing refinement of vision. Hai First making pot correct. Hai Hai.

I like this guy :)

@BillyBonesBonsai What size do you want this tree to be? From the photo you would need to cut this down significantly to begin making a very small tree. On the other hand, if it is to be shohin or larger, you need to grow it out. More root room, and no cutting :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I like this guy :)

@BillyBonesBonsai What size do you want this tree to be? From the photo you would need to cut this down significantly to begin making a very small tree. On the other hand, if it is to be shohin or larger, you need to grow it out. More root room, and no cutting :)

Thank you. We will definitely take a look at the future design after we clean the pot

Top Bottom