Bowling ball?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think it's about time a better tree was exposed in all this mess. It's grown out for two years from it's initial styling.

What say you?

Attachments

• DSC_0001b0001.JPG
    DSC_0001b0001.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 162

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I think it's about time a better tree was exposed in all this mess. It's grown out for two years from it's initial styling.

What say you?

It looks like a nice piece of material, I would like to see it cleaned up and wired.

keep it green,
Harry

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It looks like a nice piece of material, I would like to see it cleaned up and wired.

keep it green,
Harry

Me Too! Want to come out to Cal. and sip some Irish coffee while we comtemplate it's future?

I think the front is on the other side. I had always liked this side but two years later and maybe I think I will change my mind.

Pictures anyone?

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Me Too! Want to come out to Cal. and sip some Irish coffee while we comtemplate it's future?

I think the front is on the other side. I had always liked this side but two years later and maybe I think I will change my mind.

Pictures anyone?

Just as long as we don't work on it UTI !

keep it green,
Harry

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You know I just went out to take pictures. Funny thing. I always had this tree pegged as a semi cascade. Never gave other forms another shot. I found it in the desert as a semi cascade over a cliff, therefore it must stay as a semi.

Hold on, this thing with the right manipulation would make a really killer informal upright. The wood looks like it would take to the 90 degree move fairly well. This weekend I will try some moves with the foilage cut back and see what we can do.

This might really get interesting. A little drool just slipped out of the corner of my mouth at the thought.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
You know I just went out to take pictures. Funny thing. I always had this tree pegged as a semi cascade. Never gave other forms another shot. I found it in the desert as a semi cascade over a cliff, therefore it must stay as a semi.

Hold on, this thing with the right manipulation would make a really killer informal upright. The wood looks like it would take to the 90 degree move fairly well. This weekend I will try some moves with the foilage cut back and see what we can do.

This might really get interesting. A little drool just slipped out of the corner of my mouth at the thought.

Informal it is then, keep fighting the good fight !

keep it green,
Harry

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Al, who did the obviously extensive preliminary styling on this one?

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
How about Under The Influence, which is not a good way to style bonsai trees, it gives you the illusion you have skills not previously exhibited, like my favorite one, that I can dance.................:D

keep it green,
Harry

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How about Under The Influence, which is not a good way to style bonsai trees, it gives you the illusion you have skills not previously exhibited, like my favorite one, that I can dance.................:D

keep it green,
Harry

Yea and I can sing. You should hear me whaling to Joe Bonamassa. You would think I was on American Idol..the Reject's.

Top Bottom