boycott?

chappy56

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I know it's been brought up in the not too distant past, but is there something going on keeping people from posting here? I don't get it.

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
No boycott from me, just busy. No spare time as I have a huge summer project at work.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
No boycott here either.

Finishing up with the AoB/KoB Article Contest and the AoB Awards, working on two new projects, busy season at work, finishing up two new profiles at AoB and three new galleries, also getting ready to release 14 new, fresh articles....

oh yeah, it's summertime, my bonsai demand much of my free time, what little there is.

Will

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I haven't been posting lately, but it's because I am DOING bonsai, not talking about it :) Seriously I have so much to do right now both with trees and with other real life happenings. As soon as the weather starts to cool down you'll see me back here busier than ever :)

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Same here, not much to talk about, but busier than ever.
I have many projects that I am working on, and I am getting more serious about keeping photo records of them, so I will post a few as soon as the season slows down a little.

September and October is like a second Spring here in So. Cal., plants love to grow this time, so I expect to be busy for a couple of months.

Last edited:
Top Bottom