Brazilian Pepper

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anyone have some advice on this double trunk regarding the black spots on the leaves? Any idea what it is? Thanks.
20210310_073129.jpg20210310_073135.jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love.

I was just visiting @Clicio to tell him I'm sending this pot for him to Brazil on me for his link to my site in his signature line.

The thread I find to have you PM me for a free pot is a Brazilian pepper!

I greatly appreciate your support so PM me and I'll give you a Promo code for a free pot. I have to charge you shipping now, but should it take a while for you to find the right one, allowing me to ship it for you, I totally will.

I feel like not seeing an update on your kiln thread in a awhile is a sign of a good thing, but I am still waiting on it!

Bump?🤔🤣❤️

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I don’t have an answer, did you find info from other sources?

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
What's your fertilizer regimen like?
A couple years ago our tomatoes in the garden started looking similar and a good dose of 0-3-3 (if I recall correctly) helped. It was actually a type of blight- not much of cure that we were aware of- but the fert gave them enough of a boost to hold on for the season.

But that's tomatoes, so I really don't know what to tell you.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think it may have been a fungus! I had it next to a tree that was having issues. Cut the bad leaves off...dried it out a bit and seems to be doing well!

20210526_075538.jpg"My name is Randy and I over water my bonsai!"

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
feel like not seeing an update on your kiln thread in a awhile is a sign of a good thing, but I am still waiting on it!
New post coming!

Top Bottom