Brazilian Rain Tree Seeds

JuniperSol

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
They have fixed the listing and increased the price by 2€ 🤣 Oh and considering it’s classed as an invasive species in the US I don’t think it’s “rare”, sure is pretty though
He probably raised the price cause I got someone and possible others requesting returns from his false advertisement

JuniperSol

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
As I bought as a guest on Etsy and have no way to contact the seller through PayPal...I’ll just stick with them. Besides if they have shipped already then it’s only fair they receive payment for goods that they could have sold to another buyer.
Might be interesting to grow them and see how they turn out. At least it’ll be something I haven’t grown before.😀
I really appreciate your positivity, it's quite inspiring

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
For anyone who ordered the mislabel Etsy seeds, feel free to join in on a group growing thread, let’s have fun growing and comparing together! 😃

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, the will be interesting no matter what they are. Let’s just call them the “poor mans BRT” 😂😂
I took a bunch of cuttings of BRT last summer. 2 of them are now showing extension growth. Drop me a line.

Matija

Seedling
Reaction score
For anyone who ordered the mislabel Etsy seeds, feel free to join in on a group growing thread, let’s have fun growing and comparing together! 😃
I had clicked on the Etsy link shortly after it was posted but the seeds seemed out of stock. You all must have cleaned the seller out!

I wouldn't mind trying Albizia Julibrissin with you all in the meantime until we can source some BRT seeds 😂

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I had clicked on the Etsy link shortly after it was posted but the seeds seemed out of stock. You all must have cleaned the seller out!

I wouldn't mind trying Albizia Julibrissin with you all in the meantime until we can source some BRT seeds 😂
He still sells the “non BRT” on the new link further down the thread 😂. He resisted to take “Brazilian Rain Tree” out of the name which was why the original link no longer works.
I no longer have to worry about trying to find a BRT thanks to @leatherback

Last edited:

JuniperSol

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Don’t buy the seeds from the seller we bought our’s from. He over charges by a LOT for normal Mimosa seeds

Top Bottom