BRT

Haxor Dave

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Alright so I'm wanting to put my larger rain tree outdoors soon it's still dropping to high 30's at night. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to put it out. That being said it currently sits in a window seal that gets morning sun and sits under a grow light. My question is when I move it outdoors should I take all the leaves off or just let it run it course. Somethings say yes some say no . I know that there are indoor and outdoor 🍃 so I know it will drop them just from being moved and re adjusting to climate. But just wanting yalls opinion. Since this picture it has filled out more. Also the big cut was made befor i got the tree and i just cut the rest of the dead branches off. Kinda wish they would of left them.20220401_203113.jpg

Last edited:

Haxor Dave

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Mine don't. When it's consistently 50 or over at night, I move them outside in the shade and gradually move them to their full sun position for the summer.
Where it will be it will get sun from sun rise tell 1 pm then shade tell about 5pm and it would get sun on the back side tell sunset

Haxor Dave

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
One of my two BRT'S grew a hole lot this season and is still going strong! The other Prior to the beginning of the grow season got aphids and I tried all season to get rid of them and finally said well hopefully is will pull threw and she did and did a last season repot an bare root to get rid of the aphids and she's finally waking up! Didn't loose any branches just leafs! The smaller one is slowly comeing back thankfully can't wait for next season to watch them really grow!

Attachments

• 20221015_122044.jpg
    20221015_122044.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20221015_122049.jpg
    20221015_122049.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom