BSF 2016 Convention

Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg

2016 Bonsai Society of Florida Convention, is at the end of this month.
Who's going? Who has trees in the exhibit? Anyone taking classes?

I got 2 trees accepted, so will be showing them... Not going to tell or show which ones...
but will give a hint they are not Palm Trees!

Lobaeux

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10B
I'm considering going and taking a class, but the price is pretty steep (but reasonable for what's offered, I'm sure).
If I don't take a class, I may just drive up for the day.

Reaction score
I'm considering going and taking a class, but the price is pretty steep (but reasonable for what's offered, I'm sure).
If I don't take a class, I may just drive up for the day.
I would definitely suggest that if you cannot take a class that you at least go for the day... There will be demos going on the whole day that you can watch, ask questions, and see how things are done by both Bjorn and Juan and a handful of other people. Then there is the vendor area which it in itself is always worth the trip. The exhibition of bonsai trees as well.

Lobaeux

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10B
I haven't checked, but I'm sure the classes I want will or are already full. I won't know my schedule availability until after the 18th of this month. I would hate to sign up and not be able to attend because I'm working.

Reaction score
Hope to see you guys there!
Anyone else going? Or have trees in the exhibition?

Been working hard on getting ready my displays for my 2 trees, pulling out all the stops!
Getting really excited, looking cool! In true fashion, of course I will pushing some boundaries...
Would anyone expect anything less?

Reaction score
Less than a week to go! Anyone else plan on being there?

Top Bottom