BSF Convention Shohin Pics!

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This years convention in Orlando had a really great display. Best I think I have seen for the BSF. I took some photos. Hope you enjoy!

The first is a dwarf Crape Myrtle owned by Mike Rogers, the second is a JBP, and the third is a shimpaku.

Attachments

• IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2362.JPG
    IMG_2362.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2331.JPG
    IMG_2331.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And more....

Attachments

• IMG_2328.JPG
    IMG_2328.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2332.JPG
    IMG_2332.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 39

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
and more!

Not sure what type of tree is in the second pic, but the first is satsuki azalea

Attachments

• IMG_2339.JPG
    IMG_2339.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2350.JPG
    IMG_2350.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 58

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here some Shohin Displays that were exhibited at the show.

Attachments

• IMG_2327.JPG
    IMG_2327.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2315.JPG
    IMG_2315.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2329.JPG
    IMG_2329.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 37

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And finally...a mini tokoname display.

Attachments

• IMG_2340.JPG
    IMG_2340.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 40

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow, over 70 views and no one cares....

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Thank You for taking the time to post these for our enjoyment....
Dwarf crape myrtle is gnarly....I do like it!
Irene

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Wow, over 70 views and no one cares....

Ryan, have you not figured this site out yet???? If you want lots of attention invite WIll Heath to post to it then the flood gates will open, lol!!

Seriously though, I looked the other day and meant to comment, There are some killer trees there and some good ones too....thanks for taking the time to post them and I think the club did a nice job setting up the displays.

Thanks,

Jason

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Yeah but

I thought more photos were coming and I didn't want to be rude and post mid stream.

I like 'em and missed not going to the show this year but... what's with the wire sticking out from the pine you posted - I reposted below? Left lower branch on bottom. I would have had to go to my car and get my masakuni cutters and fix that faux pas.

Attachments

• IMG_2328.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_2328.JPG.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 43

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ryan, have you not figured this site out yet???? If you want lots of attention invite WIll Heath to post to it then the flood gates will open, lol!!

LOL! That is pretty funny. And yes, I have noticed that where ever his name is dropped or he passes through the traffic swells!

Sorry for the whiny statement by the way...I almost deleted it this morning till I saw everyone's replys. I'm not that good at uploading photos , so I was just a little frustrated I guess.

Anyhoo, I'm glad you liked the photos. I wish you could have seen them in person!:)

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like 'em and missed not going to the show this year but... what's with the wire sticking out from the pine you posted - I reposted below? Left lower branch on bottom. I would have had to go to my car and get my masakuni cutters and fix that faux pas.

Man! I did miss seeing you out there. It's always good times. Maybe next year...

I don't know what was going on with that wire and honestly I didn't notice until you posted. You probably could have cut the wire wihout anyone noicing too! The security was pretty lax this year. And sad to say I think another vendor had a tree stolen this year....:(

Top Bottom