Bsite Down

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bsite has returned, everything is up and running except for the forum, which I imagine will return soon as well.

ovation22

Mame
Reaction score
You're right Will, perhaps I did jump to a conclusion. It's so often hard to tell which sites you are referring to when you use the term you coined, what was it, McBonsai? Certainly not a term of endearment, or am I wrong about that too? What other site(s) were you referring to when you said "as well" when announcing BonsaiSite down?

Sheltered life? No, just saddened by the constant bickering on bonsai forums that so often centers around you.

So, before Bill tells me to go home again (a classy response to my original apparently mistaken assumption) I am off.

Take care

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Neither was the original post. Apparently I am not the only one disgusted with Will's thinly disguised glee as forums that have disciplined him go down, one by one due to apparently creaky old platforms. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of snide comments and a couple of apologists who will never find fault with him but come up to ride shotgun when someone calls him on his crap.

For one who is so proud of the conduct on his own forums (and I could be wrong but the general consensus among any who've had contact in the past on those forums is that Will runs them to please himself), his conduct here and other places he doesn't "own" has ALWAYS been less than gentlemanly. So it is what it is. Some folks have had enough.

And of course we can all count on you to jump in at every opportunity to let every body know how much you like Will Heath.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
And you and Bills to always jump in and support him in every detail. Baa.

When you guys get older, egos won't seem so important. As you pass through this life, some things are just not worth the effort or the energy to concern yourself with. Disagreements over a hobby are WAY down the list. College football however is near the top .......:D

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

Klytus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
What is this SIAP's?

It was like,delete the account.

Someone hit the delete button too many times?

Last edited:

Bob

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It means either "Sticks in a pot" or "Studs (live) in Aliquippa Pennsylvania" Both are true!

Bob (from Aliquippa Pennsylvania)

cubbie

Yamadori
Reaction score
there's nothing like football in the swamp. Let's see who's laughing in January!!!!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
You're right Will, perhaps I did jump to a conclusion. It's so often hard to tell which sites you are referring to when you use the term you coined, what was it, McBonsai? Certainly not a term of endearment, or am I wrong about that too? What other site(s) were you referring to when you said "as well" when announcing BonsaiSite down?

Sheltered life? No, just saddened by the constant bickering on bonsai forums that so often centers around you.

So, before Bill tells me to go home again (a classy response to my original apparently mistaken assumption) I am off.

Take care

The other sites being Btallk, which is still down. However we have seen a few go down, BT IBC, Bsite over the last couple months, fortunately most have returned, sadly IBC came back without all the years of excellent content there.

Trust me when I say I tired of the crap as well. But let's keep it real, the only place where it happens is here, it is not, as you make it sound, on any other forum.

Will

TheSteve

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Has anybody noticed this site acting funny? or is it just my computer? It seems to load old pages and only bring up newones after I refresh the browser. It might be a cookie issue on my computer but I've dumped them twice with no change....

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
No Steve you need to Toss your cookies, Oh thats right thats another problem.:D

Working Ok here.

Top Bottom