Bsite Down

ovation22

Mame
Reaction score
Classy.

May your online ventures never experience the troubles you seem to take such joy in pointing out in others.

Take care

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Ah, nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning............:rolleyes:

keep it green,
Harry

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Ah, nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning............:rolleyes:

keep it green,
Harry

Thanks Harry!!! I now have green tea on my desk, keyboard, monitor...

Will, thank you very much for pointing that out to the members here who go there.
Irene

subnet_rx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
BonsaiSite has been very busy lately and looks as though they picked up a good bit of traffic from BonsaiTalk. They probably just hit their bandwidth cap and will need to adjust.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Irene you have class, you had a chance and stayed nice.

John you guys are still not working on manners, for someone running a site I would think reputation should be in the forefront. Before you gush, unless he sent you a pm stating otherwise all you did was give him a bash, thanks for wasting our time - go home.:eek:

Harry that was a classic, the movie too.

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hey guys... Bonsai Site is down!!!

and Attila... we can grow Larch up here :p ;)

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
How about BT ?

keep it green,
Harry

ovation22

Mame
Reaction score
Irene you have class, you had a chance and stayed nice.

John you guys are still not working on manners, for someone running a site I would think reputation should be in the forefront. Before you gush, unless he sent you a pm stating otherwise all you did was give him a bash, thanks for wasting our time - go home.:eek:

Harry that was a classic, the movie too.

Thanks for your input. I suppose you are correct. I don't know where I would have gotten the idea that Will had anything negative to say about other forums. But, thanks for telling me to go home. I think I will.

Take care

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Schadenfreude (except for the "largely unanticipated" part) may apply here. I applied the wikipedia link so Will won't have to look it up on his own.

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Schadenfreude (except for the "largely unanticipated" part) may apply here. I applied the wikipedia link so Will won't have to look it up on his own.
Wow! say that one fast 10 times. Chris do you keep these on the tip of your tongue for such occasions or actually look them up.

... and yes Harry both were classics. Now go and wipe down Irene's mess ;)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow!! That was really necessary.

Neither was the original post. Apparently I am not the only one disgusted with Will's thinly disguised glee as forums that have disciplined him go down, one by one due to apparently creaky old platforms. I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of snide comments and a couple of apologists who will never find fault with him but come up to ride shotgun when someone calls him on his crap.

For one who is so proud of the conduct on his own forums (and I could be wrong but the general consensus among any who've had contact in the past on those forums is that Will runs them to please himself), his conduct here and other places he doesn't "own" has ALWAYS been less than gentlemanly. So it is what it is. Some folks have had enough.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow! say that one fast 10 times. Chris do you keep these on the tip of your tongue for such occasions or actually look them up.

... and yes Harry both were classics. Now go and wipe down Irene's mess ;)

Rick,
As Will would no doubt tell you, my massive intellect provides me with an extensive vocabulary and the ability to spell. Actually, though, several years in the seminary provides one with plenty of German words linked to philosophy and theology. :D

Chris

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Classy.

May your online ventures never experience the troubles you seem to take such joy in pointing out in others.

Take care

Actually, I am an long time active member at Bsite and take no joy or pleasure in it being down. Your assumptions are obvisously biased as well as uninformed, certainly not an example of "class."

Thanks for your input. I suppose you are correct. I don't know where I would have gotten the idea that Will had anything negative to say about other forums. But, thanks for telling me to go home. I think I will.

You call that bad? You lead a sheltered life, don't you?

Will, thank you very much for pointing that out to the members here who go there.
Thanks irene.

Will

Last edited:
Top Bottom