Budget Field Grown Dawn Redwoods, Kishu juniper, Yew ect.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We've had request for a lot of things besides our budget kishu we were offering in our other thread, Since we cant update the original post there, we decided to make a new one so people can keep track of what we have for this sale.

Here's what we got to clearance out of the field this year to make room for new material.

34 Kishu juniper Sub-Gallons (Just a tiny bit smaller than a full gallon)
$20 plus shipping each.

80 Quart size dawn redwoods
1-9 $15 plus shipping
each
10 or more $12.50 plus shipping each

3 three gallon japanese yews
$75 plus shipping
each

2 HUGE Japanese Larch Yamadori (photos attached)
$550 plus freight each (these will be expensive to ship as they have to go priority freight)

1 Dwarf Hinoki Cypress pre-bonsai (photo attached)
$95 plus shipping

WE DO NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA, ALASKA OR HAWAII

The material we have above is what is being cleared out, we have lots of other material but it's not on sale.

Thank you from everyone at Stillwater Bonsai for the overwhelming support on our Budget Kishu sale so far. Thanks to your support we have been able to raise nearly $1,000 to help support our local community during these troubling times. It wouldn't be possible without wonderful people like all you great nuts here on the forum and we want you to know we appreciate you.

To place an order PM us your FULL NAME, SHIPPING ADDRESS, AND AN E-MAIL ADDRESS. We will respond to you with a shipping quote and e-mail you an invoice if you want to make an order. Orders ship on Monday or Tuesday unless you are east of the Mississippi in which case we can ship Wednesday and Thursday as well.

All trees except the Japanese larch & Hinoki Cypress will be shipped semi-bare root.

We will update stock levels in posts as things sell so keep scrolling to find out whats left.

Attachments

• Shimpaku Field.jpg
    Shimpaku Field.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Dawn Redwood Field.jpg
    Dawn Redwood Field.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 248
  • DR field 2.jpg
    DR field 2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 269
  • JL1.jpg
    JL1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 271
  • JL2.jpg
    JL2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 262
  • JL3.jpg
    JL3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 270
  • dwarf Hinoki.jpg
    dwarf Hinoki.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 246

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow, thanks for the orders guys !

30 minutes left for orders if you want them to ship today. All orders received after 11 a.m. eastern today will ship tomorrow.

BTW, you guys are AWESOME !

A huge and special thank you to @bonsaidave , @Pitoon , @Hedrick99 , @Lazylightningny , @shimbrypaku , @Dzhokar , @vp999 , @Dystopics , And all all the rest of you wonderful guys who contacted us via facebook or E-mail. You are all Men amongst Men, and Saints in my book. Wishing you all the best, and hoping you all stay healathy so you can bonsai on !

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Shipping for today has closed, all orders for the rest of the day will ship tomorrow.

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Had a great time buying. He walked me through the field via skype, and I picked out 3 kishus. Payment and shipping was easy peasy. Thanks again!

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Had a great time buying. He walked me through the field via skype, and I picked out 3 kishus. Payment and shipping was easy peasy. Thanks again!

Any time! it was great chatting with you and we're happy our trees went to a good home. over the years they become like children to us so its nice to know they get good homes.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3 hours left until the window closes for shipping today. All orders after 11 a.m. today will ship tomorrow if your east of the mississippi or next Monday of your west of the mississippi.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
ALL REMAINING KISHU HAVE BEEN SOLD

We still have some of everything else left. Just contact us for quantities and shipping quotes.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Now through Saturday, Dawn Redwood forest packs ( 5 Dawn redwoods )
$50 Plus Shipping

We got snow coming sunday and i would like to have the field cleared by then. Trees range from 8" to 14" tall and will ship semi bare root.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3 days left on $50 forest packs of Dawn Redwoods
10 still available

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Only 7 $50 forest packs (5 trees) of Dawn Redwoods Left
Shipping will be this coming Monday

All we need is your shipping address, Qty, and e-mail address and we can get you an invoice sent.

To be fair to everyone, we have to sell them first come first serve as there is a limited quantity. Unfortunately that means we cannot hold tree's unless they are paid for.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Soo unfair that shipping to EU is not realistic!

I know right, i see stuff for sale in the EU all the time i would love to buy but the table turns both ways and getting it shipped here to the US is a near impossible feat. Darn agriculture regulations anyways.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8 $50 forest packs (5 trees) of Dawn Redwoods Left
Shipping will be this coming Monday

All we need is your shipping address, Qty, and e-mail address and we can get you an invoice sent.

To be fair to everyone, we have to sell them first come first serve as there is a limited quantity. Unfortunately that means we cannot hold tree's unless they are paid for.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A little over 36 hours left on the sale
8 Forest packs left $50 each (5 trees)

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Last day on $50 forest packs
Sold out of Kishu, But still have a little of everything else listed left as well

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
15 Dawn Redwood $50 forest packs available. (5 trees)
Will do 7 for $60 for those wanting bigger forests

Due to an overwhelming demand today for Dawn Redwoods, we have decided to slate some more for harvest this year.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Shipping window has closed for today, All orders for the rest of the day until 9.a.m. tomorrow will ship tomorrow.

Top Bottom