Buy Brazilian rain tree

Tulsabonsigh

Shohin
Reaction score
Where the best place to buy a pre bonsai Brazil rain tree?

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
The one I got from Brussels last year has done great and right now is popping new shoots at every node. They were selling them through Amazon last spring.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The Sao Paulo annual bonsai exhibition has the best selection I have ever come across.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Another for Wigert's. Two of mine came from them.

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I bought a beautiful BRT from them 2-3 years ago when they were only $25. (Unfortunately, it was when I was a complete and total noob and I killed it immediately with a late summer bare root repot (cringe!))

I don't see any affordable pre-bonsai on their site now.

I do see them on Brussel's. I've had only positive experiences with them.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Where the best place to buy a pre bonsai Brazil rain tree?

First of all, we have no idea where in the world you are. (I could assume Oklahma from your screen name but you know what they say about assumptions.
This information is relevant to where to suggest you can find a tree.
Some countries dont allow imports, some states in the U.S. dont allow plants to come across state lines unless certain guidelines and rules are adhered to.

Please put your state in your profile, better yet city and state so we know where you are and can advise you appropriately.
Thanks

Theo Smith

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
I have two BRT’s that I picked up from Wigert’s and they definitely do a lot of shipping if you live out of the area. Also, Dragon Tree Bonsai in Palm City, FL has a great selection of them, both pre-bonsai and more developed specimens. I’m not sure if they ship but it’s worth a call. The owner Robert is top notch.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have two BRT’s that I picked up from Wigert’s and they definitely do a lot of shipping if you live out of the area. Also, Dragon Tree Bonsai in Palm City, FL has a great selection of them, both pre-bonsai and more developed specimens. I’m not sure if they ship but it’s worth a call. The owner Robert is top notch.
Looks like a place to visit if you live in Florida but they offer nothing online. Too bad.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Looks like a place to visit if you live in Florida but they offer nothing online. Too bad.

They sell plenty of BRT online through bonsai Facebook auctions. I got a decent one from them in this fashion. I would shoot them an email or (gasp!) call them on the phone and ask what they have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom