Buybonsaipot.com has anyone used that site?

KennedyMarx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Never used it, but it has a paypal image at the bottom so i wouldn't be worried about payment disputes.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
They have a physical address in Washington state - that always makes me feel better...

If you are worried send them an email and ask them who they are. I always learn something from using the "contact us" link...

RustyNail

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I've never used it either and another thing I look for is customer reviews. looked at several items there and never found one . just my 2 cents,good luck.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
If you do a search the first link on Google will be this thread :) So no, they don't have a lot of business. That doesn't make them bad, per se - perhaps just a starting retailer operating out of their home...

RustyNail

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I agree with Bnut it don't make them bad,I just like to see some reviews as far as service goes.
be your own judge.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I agree with Bnut it don't make them bad,I just like to see some reviews as far as service goes.
be your own judge.

That's why I asked here, I do a review google search on sites I've not used before...nothing came up. So it made me leery. Great prices on some things.

Last edited:

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You could always make a small purchase and see how it goes. Use that purchase as a guide to future purchases. I did notice they state their products are "not perfect"

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
You could always make a small purchase and see how it goes. Use that purchase as a guide to future purchases. I did notice they state their products are "not perfect"

I seen that too...it also states that where there is an issue it is stated on the products information. The tools are different. Stating the Roth warrantee that goes with them. Eh...I may look elsewhere. I just am a bit worried of trying some place new. Though everyone needs a start somewhere.

Top Bottom