Cal juniper repot

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Since I made a comment in a different thread...any replies here will be considerd patronizing.

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
I don't quite understand the last post, but I am certainly not trying to patronize anyone...

That being said, I really like what Yenling suggested on page two about planting angle. It would have more movement and interest in the trunk, but the branches would of course need a re-wire to accommodate the new angle. Those two things paired with perhaps a nice unglazed oval, rugged looking pot makes the best image in my mind. Any thoughts? -=Brian=-

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
Ah, I get it now. It took some searching to find your last posts... My bad. I think most people tend to skim through threads and only give them thought when they resurface a few times. At least thats how I usually operate.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Cool, you made my point...

carry on...

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
If I hadn't been reading the trash section of the forum, I might have missed this thread altogether...:D

Excellent tree, I love the progression and the work you've done. But I think I'm the only dissenter that preferred the canopy shape a little more accute...somehow the slightly taller apex drew my eye through that amazing deadwood a little better.

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Since I made a comment in a different thread...any replies here will be considerd patronizing.

Are they patronizing if they were made on a different forum and before your comment in a different thread?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Are they patronizing if they were made on a different forum and before your comment in a different thread?

No, but then I never seen them due to lack of traffic at the different forum.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
No, but then I never seen them due to lack of traffic at the different forum.

Sell me the damn thing and I will see if I can kill it.

keep it green,
Harry

Top Bottom