"California Dreaming" GSBF Convention 2012!

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
The Golden State Bonsai Federation Annual Convention will be October 25 - 29 at the Sacramento Doubletree Hotel,
Registration is still available at http://www.gsbfconvention.org/ and at the door and many workshops still have space available.
The exhibit and vendor area are open to the public on Friday and Saturday and parking is validated.

Featured headline artists are Ryan Neil, Kevin Willson, And David Nguy along with special help from or own Kathy Shaner.

This year's convention is dedicated to Harry Hirao, "Mr. California Juniper".

Hope to see some of you there!

Paul

Last edited:

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
I'll be there Thursday/Friday to check out the festivities. I'll also be stopping by your table, Mr. Maples.

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
Ok..it'll be nice to put a face to the posts. Also I have not met a lot of NORCAL bonsai artists

Reaction score
To Anyone Going to the Convention,

Please don't forget us poor unlucky suckers who can't attend. If you could send photos of the headliners (Kevin Willson, David Nguy & Ryan Neil) and anything else interesting, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your buddy, "I Would Do The Same for You" JC

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
As Co - chair I expect to be run a little ragged. But I'll try to get photos.
Paul

rich415

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
If you didn't register but want to check out the show. Is there an entrance fee? How much?

Rich

Shima

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11A
Mr Maple(s)

I'll be there Thursday/Friday to check out the festivities. I'll also be stopping by your table, Mr. Maples.
Back in the 80's and maybe still today that was Frank Bardella's license plate and name, without the "s."

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
If you didn't register but want to check out the show. Is there an entrance fee? How much?

Rich
The exhibits and vendor area are open free to the public on Friday and Saturday. Daily or single event registration is also available at the convention.

Paul

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
As Co - chair I expect to be run a little ragged. But I'll try to get photos.
Paul
I hope you have a couple of days off next week- you'll probably need it to recover.
Sorry I won't be there but I'm in New Orleans. I'm sure it'll be a great one.

Tona

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
2013 Golden State Bonsai Federation Convention

Mark Your Calenders for the G.S.B.F. 2013 Convention in Los Angeles (Burbank California)

Next year’s convention will be October 31 through November 3, 2013, at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, Hotel and Convention Center, 2500 North Hollywood Way, Burbank, CA 91505.

“Early Bird” Registration will begin July 1, 2013.

I will keep everyone informed and updated!:cool:

Top Bottom