California Juniper

digikeen

Seed
Reaction score
If anyone has a California Juniper and would like to sell for less than $500, please let me know. I am located in Orange County, California.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If anyone has a California Juniper and would like to sell for less than $500, please let me know. I am located in Orange County, California.

Just be careful taking PM's....

Any respectable seller won't be afraid to post pictures here in public.

I may or may not know of someone close to you on BS.

Welcome to Crazy!

Yamadori Sales on FB is Fab.

Sorce

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
A lot of people in the area collect their own. If you collect from public lands you need a permit and you are not supposed to sell. I don't think they care if you sell a tree that you have been maintaining as bonsai for a number of years, but you are definitely not supposed to collect just to put the tree in a grow box and turn around and sell it.

Permits for California juniper are not difficult to obtain. If you go north towards Inyo, you can even get tree cutting permits:

https://www.fs.usda.gov/main/inyo/passes-permits/forestproducts

Many of the local bonsai clubs have relationships with ranchers / private land owners who allow you to collect trees on their properties.

I know this didn't answer your question directly, but I am not aware of a good source that sells California junipers.

Top Bottom