Calling all Michiganders to the show! All state in Grand Rapids now open!

Stella

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
My two displays from the show. Just my second time showing, I really enjoyed it. I hope they do the National show this year too!
your trees are absolutely amazing. I'm saving these pics and will be using both for some inspiration. I have a swamp cypress cutting that i might be able to train like your 2nd pic one.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Excuse my ignorance but when is the show or when was the show???

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
What exactly are you referring to? And who do you think is being disingenuous?
I started the thread in May at the time of the said show.
Don't mind me, I'm still trying to accept being lied to as to the reason we were not having a show this year and nearly lost the club through neglect.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Don't mind me, I'm still trying to accept being lied to as to the reason we were not having a show this year and nearly lost the club through neglect.
No worries. I figured there was some misunderstanding....
Also, are you talking about the four seasons show? Why was that cancelled. Don't really know what happened there. Did you go to the recent meeting? We were in Colorado attending a Todd Schlafer workshop.
How are you doing otherwise, Mr. Wood? Been a long time since I've seen you!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
No worries. I figured there was some misunderstanding....
Also, are you talking about the four seasons show? Why was that cancelled. Don't really know what happened there. Did you go to the recent meeting? We were in Colorado attending a Todd Schlafer workshop.
How are you doing otherwise, Mr. Wood? Been a long time since I've seen you!
I am not doing too well since an auto accident two years ago February which caused a flare up of all my Viet Nam maladies. As to the club; we are not having a show because, as I was told, covid had shut down access to our venue of many years. This was not true.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
I’ll be there Saturday for the show and the shimpaku workshop. Can’t wait! Do you have an entry in the show?
I'm planning to. I'll post pics. Plan to be there Friday evening. Hope to see some of you 😊

Top Bottom