Can we get a Safety Check In?

Zerobear

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
@Bonsai Nut
I was wondering, due to these "wonderful" times were living in, if it's possible to send a check in email to folks who may have PM email notifications off. (Everyone)

Hopefully everyone checks in but .....

I know if something were to happen to me, that's the only thing that would let my family know some people here have concern. I imagine that could be all that is necessary in some situations to brighten someone's spirits who may be grieving in these odd times, just the knowledge their loved ones are loved.

If it could guide them here to check in that would be nice.

If you're reading please Check in!

I've accepted the fact that this here internet makes the world as small as you wish.

It's small for me and this large family.

Happy (enter your politically correct sentiment of choice here)!

Sorce

P.S. Here, I rarely leave and the whole Kitchen staff at the wife's old people's home have that Ro Ro. Still, no old folks have it. No one I know has died. No Close family with it.

Stay Active.

Attachments

• IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 23

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
It's funny.. because I just got to teach the history of "Uncle" to my kids..

It's actually Anacole (sp?)... a word for "Mercy"..

A "game" introduced by the early Irish Settlers.

(For those who didn't know)
🤓
I thought it originated from Nicki minaj.
My uncle dont want none unless you got buns, hun.

But it might just be my poor understanding of the English language.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
That's how this language is MEANT to be understood!!

HAHAHA!!!!

Reminds me of a Korbin Dallas Quote, "Whoah, Lady! I only speak two languages.., English.. and bad-English."

🤪
I once did a full article like that for my Dutch language class and got an F. Classical teachers.. Darnit.
I had to redo the year anyways because I didn't get my Hebrew up to par (the high school wanted to keep an old teacher busy until he retired so The Christian study was mandatory, it included bible study, hebrew and ignoring or bashing all other religions).
Fun times.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I seem to remember someone being particularly critical of him and figured he just got mad and quit posting. I may be wrong, my memory sucks.
Ahh yes! I see It now...

I steered clear of that thread... people were "chest thumping" by the time I rolled through.. so I pulled a Clint Eastwood and kept walking by that Saloon Door.

🤪

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
He ruffled many feathers.. somewhat playfully... but preferred HIS feathers UN-ruffled.. a paradox that follows many throughout their lives.

One of those loveable grouches, necessary to a diverse community mixture... you gotta know that "going in"...

I miss his presence.

🤓

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I thought it originated from Nicki minaj.
My uncle dont want none unless you got buns, hun.

But it might just be my poor understanding of the English language.
I’m sure it was “my anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns, hun” and that was sir mixalot. I don’t know any Niki Minaj songs so was there a remix?

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I’m sure it was “my anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns, hun” and that was sir mixalot. I don’t know any Niki Minaj songs so was there a remix?
She did what was essentially a remake a few years ago, capitalizing on her own infamous endowments in that area. Don't let the little one watch the music video 😂

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Yeah!!! but "Anicole"

He plays all the puns JUST like EFL people do..

He understands HOW hilariously the English language is set up..

Perfect for comical wordplay...

😂😂

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
She did what was essentially a remake a few years ago, capitalizing on her own infamous endowments in that area. Don't let the little one watch the music video 😂
I didn't think Americans LISTENED to Niki Minaj... and.. "Who is Niki Minaj"?

Is that like present-day Lil' Kim?

Wulfskaar

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I've noticed we have several Ukrainian members here at bonsainut. I doubt most of them will be checking in any time soon, but still want to put this out there.

I hope this war ends much faster than expected. The world prays for your victory and safety. 🙏🏻 🇺🇦

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Haven't seen @Forsoothe! round in a while.

I hope all is well.
Him and I sent some material and seeds back and forth end of last yr (edit: just double checked and it was beg of Nov I last PMd him)

I’ve wondered where he went, but then again, I kind of disappeared for a few months too as there wasn’t much bonsai to do, but it’s almost growin’ season now!

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Him and I sent some material and seeds back and forth end of last yr (edit: just double checked and it was beg of Nov I last PMd him)

I’ve wondered where he went, but then again, I kind of disappeared for a few months too as there wasn’t much bonsai to do, but it’s almost growin’ season now!
Same. I pmd him 6mos ago about and heard from him...

Top Bottom