Can we get a Safety Check In?

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All good here in VA except working from home for 8 months is giving me cabin fever. Alcohol gets me through! I would tell you whats in the jar but I don't want @LanceMac10 showing up unannounced.

View attachment 342611

On 2nd thought, come on over and enjoy some shine!
Urine sample? You need to drink more water... Was going to post this in the new benches thread. Getting old girl ready for saltwater

Attachments

• IMG_20201206_113538315_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201206_113538315_HDR.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@Bonsai Nut
I was wondering, due to these "wonderful" times were living in, if it's possible to send a check in email to folks who may have PM email notifications off. (Everyone)

Hopefully everyone checks in but .....

I know if something were to happen to me, that's the only thing that would let my family know some people here have concern. I imagine that could be all that is necessary in some situations to brighten someone's spirits who may be grieving in these odd times, just the knowledge their loved ones are loved.

If it could guide them here to check in that would be nice.

If you're reading please Check in!

I've accepted the fact that this here internet makes the world as small as you wish.

It's small for me and this large family.

Happy (enter your politically correct sentiment of choice here)!

Sorce

P.S. Here, I rarely leave and the whole Kitchen staff at the wife's old people's home have that Ro Ro. Still, no old folks have it. No one I know has died. No Close family with it.

Stay Active.

Things are ok here. I have been selling microgreens and slinging bonsai on the side to meet bills, but we have been blessed in that Kat's music school is BOOMING right now. We've brought on an extra guitar teacher who will soon be teaching beginners piano and ukulele. I've seen some success in my area teaching beginner bonsai classes and its actually been pretty cool how young the folks participating have skewed. I'd love to do this full time but we have bills to pay, so I may be taking over an old CS job with Jackson Kayak - even though its a big step backward from what I was doing at Peterbilt. At least falling without a parachute one can enjoy the breeze.

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Keeping busy. New projects on the go and old chores keep cropping up. All the dripping taps are fixed, burnt out light bulbs caught up. Winterized all vehicles, oil changes done. Those bonsai needing a bit of protection are in the greenhouse. Dreamed up a copper wire reel coiler! Allow me to make three sizes of wire coils for annealing prior to Bonsai use! Accompanied with roller guide to keep wire untwisted as it is coiled. 10,000 feet of bare copper wire arrives later this week. Several thousand tea bags arrive tomorrow, will begin fertilizer mixing to fill the tea bags! Let's see, two tablespoons per tea bag, should be ready by March just in time to celebrate the beginning of repotting season.
Wire coiler below, modified Hose Reel. Spindle has three coil sizes, turned by crank, crank removes to unload finished coil from the small end.
Keep Safe everyone.
IMG_0461.jpegIMG_0460.jpeg

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
giphy.gif
Isn't that supposed to be in the Geisha's Gone Wild thread?

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All good here in VA except working from home for 8 months is giving me cabin fever. Alcohol gets me through! I would tell you whats in the jar but I don't want @LanceMac10 showing up unannounced.

View attachment 342611

On 2nd thought, come on over and enjoy some shine!

...in-laws moved to Glen Allen, not too far from you....so be careful what you put out there... 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Does anybody know where @Anthony went? Not seem him here in weeks/months?

Like you, the only thing I can do is send him an email. It did not bounce... but it has not been responded to :(

On a positive note... perhaps he is on vacation?

Top Bottom