sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
LeadBalloon!

Lol!

Glad that went well!

I respect laws that respect me.

No....you can not Tax me to go to your hospitals, hospitals driven by the bottom line....

I will continue to take the medicine Mother Nature has provided.

Pharmaceutical Industry.....

How about a collective...?

Fuck your Mother!

Sorce

Random User

Reaction score
Canada has tabled legislation to legalize Mary Jane by next July 1st... along with stricter impaired driving laws, which I applaud... I expect to see ZERO difference in Canadian culture with the exception of 4 plants per person being grown outdoors next summer; then like most novelties, the fad will slowly fade away IMHO, with the exception of the few...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legal-bill-1.4069178

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
@Vance Wood Exactly what happened and I appreciate you understanding!
Not a pro
... what happened to the other (roughly) 10,000 B'nut members who don't regularly post... lmao...
I'm not sure I understand the above but of all those who have come and gone, and are no longer here, one is left to ask why they left and where did they go. I am sure many of them left because of me, to hear them tell the stories, and I have indirectly. But in the end I am not so difficult to get along with. I don't hold grudges or go on vendettas. Many of those who have left were not so inclined and they turned the beautiful art of bonsai into a platform to beat someone they personally did not like over the head. In the long run Will Heath is gone and most of those who were responsible of driving him from this forum are gone and in the end we are all less for it. The fact that Will has been gone for three or four years and people are still talking about him goes to show you what kind of individual he was. On the other hand almost no one remembers those who despised him and those who plotted against him and those who stalked him all over the INTERNET.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
But in the end I am not so difficult to get along with
Pretty easy to get along with if you were to ask me.
Not so difficult at all.
I've learned a great lesson in life from you Vance.
I used to not get along with most people. But from watching you and reading your posts you actually try very hard to get along with other people.
You have taught me to be more tolerant of people's short comings.
And how to forgive. You take some hard shots here from various people. But yet you still post nice things about their trees or the work they do on their trees.
You're a better man than me.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Smoking marijuana is a fairly social activity.

Oui. Yes. Evvet. Tak. Prawda. Ja. etc. Wherever I went, it was ;)

I can testify that getting hooked on "legal drugs" (alcohol, tobacco, pok chops, etc) is nothing to compare from smoking a joint with friends from time to time, and apart from those who would eventually develop suicidal schizophrenic tendencies, it's totally harmless (99.99991 %) of the population.

This being said, I haven't smoked dope for at least 3-4 months, so maybe I should uppdate my opinion.

But wait! I hadn't put my eyedrops last tiùme I went to see my ophtalmologist 4 months ago and he said "Perfect!". Wow. I must go and 'see' that old girl-friend of mine before I get totally blind because of glaucoma.

And it if were legal here, maybe I could have less of a "Westmalle belly", and I'm sure it would be much cheaper (though I think I'll never give up having a good temperate beer)

Random User

Reaction score
I think I've mentioned before that I had a site similar to this at one time. People get to thinking that "they" own the site and can call the shots or act any way they like. In the end, I shut the whole thing down out of the blue and everyone had to find somewhere else to go. "I think" the members on every site (especially the regulars who like to frequent the site) need to remember that B'nut administration owns the site, and it can disappear in a blink of an eye if he/she so desires... there are no International Boundaries, Senates, Congress, or Nation ownership making the rules, its all dependent on the whims on one or two people who have the site for the myriad of personal reasons that he/she desires... and it takes a LOT of work that a hand full of people can mess up when they think that "they" control who can come and who can go, and what they can and can't do while they are here...

"IF" I had it all to do over again, I'd shut the site down unannounced for a week, once a year just to remind everyone who the "real boss" is.

If a person equates a dollar value of $1.00 per person per year (in either valuable content or donation), those 10,000 members who no longer come here mean a lot to the admin... I'f "I" saw a hand full of people causing others to leave, I'd do a quick 180 and boot those people out (and that includes me)... no matter how often we come here, and no matter what valuable content we contribute, we have to remember that we are only visitors here, and that that can change without notice, at any time.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"IF" I had it all to do over again, I'd shut the site down unannounced for a week, once a year just to remind everyone who the "real boss" is.
I would that as just you being a dick that likes to throw his weight around.
And then I would say so to get banned.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would that as just you being a dick that likes to throw his weight around.
And then I would say so to get banned.
If an admin of a site I frequented did that every year, I'd find someplace else to spend my time. Problem solved.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If an admin of a site I frequented did that every year, I'd find someplace else to spend my time. Problem solved.
Glad to see you back Chris!
Where the hell have you been?
But yeah I agree.
I think I would go out in a blaze of glory though.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Glad to see you back Chris!
Where the hell have you been?
But yeah I agree.
I think I would go out in a blaze of glory though.
Me too, blaze of glory is definitely the way to go (you could probably guess that from some of my recent posts :) ).

I took a break from bnut and also cut back on other on-line stuff for a few months. I'm trying to keep the amount of on-line time limited. Had some health issues early in the year, nothing too bad but sapped some energy for a while.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Me too, blaze of glory is definitely the way to go (you could probably guess that from some of my recent posts :) ).

I took a break from bnut and also cut back on other on-line stuff for a few months. I'm trying to keep the amount of on-line time limited. Had some health issues early in the year, nothing too bad but sapped some energy for a while.
Glad you're better.
We think a lot alike I'm afraid.

Top Bottom