Cannabis Bonsai

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
10 plus years can be common as long as it stays vegetative (as in no buds and no flowers).

That may be longer than most of my trees tend to survive...

Rusty Harris

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
With all the pseudo words inspired by bonsai (mallsai, potensai, hell I even heard beaversai once) , I guess this will become bongsai !

Last edited:

Mooseman

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The only bonsai where making a hash of the styling would be a positive result.

I guess a stovepipe trunk would be a positive advantage

It should surely be displayed in a "Toke"-anoma :D

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sometimes I have the desire to bring up this thread again.....

And then I just get hungry.

Will

Edit: Oops, better fix those pics....

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hmmm, I just noticed that this thread has more views than any other thread in the general section and it appears more than any other on the whole forum, popular subject I guess. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What do you expect when you bump it every year.

It had over 10,940 views when I bumped it today.

Maybe it's just the unique subject matter, the unusual material, or the novelty of the plant....

.....nah....it's because I bumped it a year later... :rolleyes:

(Where do these people come from?)

Last edited:

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Hmmm, I just noticed that this thread has more views than any other thread in the general section and it appears more than any other on the whole forum, popular subject I guess. ;)

Na when people see "trees" like this they get hungry for knowledge.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Na when people see "trees" like this they get hungry for knowledge.

The intellectual munchies?

Does that mean that my minds eye will become red and the pupil will become dilated and view every scrap of knowledge it examines as a conspiracy?

wahoo172

Yamadori
Reaction score
I am guessing they read the same paragraph over and over again. Not that I would know anything about that what so ever.

hmmmm, I wonder how the newspaper industry is doing in the netherlands?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
There must be another example out there somewhere.....maybe showing your "crop" is not such a good idea?

Will

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
There must be another example out there somewhere.....maybe showing your "crop" is not such a good idea?

Will

Several years ago, if I remember correctly, somone posted a Cannibis bonsai. I think it was on BT, or BC.

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
hello evreybody I,m new in this forum. y love this Cannabis sativa bonsai i think is the best cannabis bonsai that i have ever seen. The nevary it´s really good and i don´t know how ulf do so good nevary and a fat trunk with small branches i´d like to know if this is a clone or a plan from seed I,d like to know the age of the plant,:confused: i think is a couple years old but who knows. I´m trying to make cannabis bonsais but for the moment no one looks so good like this. the last picture is one bonsai taht i made some time ago

Attachments

• Cannabis sativa bonsai.jpg
    Cannabis sativa bonsai.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 172
  • mi bonsai.jpg
    mi bonsai.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 244

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
hello evreybody I,m new in this forum. y love this Cannabis sativa bonsai i think is the best cannabis bonsai that i have ever seen. The nevary it´s really good and i don´t know how ulf do so good nevary and a fat trunk with small branches i´d like to know if this is a clone or a plan from seed I,d like to know the age of the plant,:confused: i think is a couple years old but who knows. I´m trying to make cannabis bonsais but for the moment no one looks so good like this. the last picture is one bonsai taht i made some time ago

I think you were smoking the clippings when you typed this up! :D

Top Bottom