Cannabis Bonsai

visfsucym

Seedling
Reaction score
Japanse Maple and marihuanilla

One of my club's member lost his favorite Japanese maple bonsai that he was keeping in his backyard. A few weeks later the same bonsai appeared again at the exactly location by itself.

So some one tried to smoke it out and it did not work.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Hehe years ago my stepfather gave me a rash of you know what, tells me if the cops show up because of all my pot plants he will tell them they are mine. Panama Red Maples????

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
hello this it´s my weed bonsai, it was green and now it´s purple I don´t know if i´t gonna survive after floration

Attachments

• bonsai floracion.jpg
    bonsai floracion.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 206
  • bonsai morado.jpg
    bonsai morado.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 206
  • bonsai morado1.jpg
    bonsai morado1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 194
  • Imagen 677.jpg
    Imagen 677.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 207

wahoo172

Yamadori
Reaction score
My ex father in law has a trunk from one of his plants as a coat rack in his bedroom, the plant was massive!!

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
after flowering and producing seeds my weed bonsai still living but a lot of branches are dead it only have a live branch, like junipers with dead wood; it only have one live vain bud still living:confused:

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Weed bonsai still living.Ug...:D How still living? Dead branch no make difference.

Difference depend on live trunk, live root

hope that help...

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
after flowering and producing seeds my weed bonsai still living but a lot of branches are dead it only have a live branch, like junipers with dead wood; it only have one live vain bud still living:confused:

You let it go to SEED? Takes all the vigour out of it lol.
G

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
this is the actual look of my bonsai after flowering it looks really bizarre now

Attachments

• Imagen 818.jpg
    Imagen 818.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 163

donkey

Mame
Reaction score
the first photo is truly a thing of beuty though normally i smoke weed then trim and shape my trees i think ulf should just double check what he has done with his trees... or maybe i should start smoking my trees.........:D

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
I think it´s a very unusual plant because it´s anual but it isn´t a small plant like mostly anual herbs it´s a bush, its a plant with sexes at same as human been you can find males females and hermafrodites:D

donkey

Mame
Reaction score
cannabis is not an annual if you prevent it from flowering which is achieved through the light cycle you keep them under. my friend had a mother plant that was 10 years old b4 he got the tip off.

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
cannabis is not an annual if you prevent it from flowering which is achieved through the light cycle you keep them under. my friend had a mother plant that was 10 years old b4 he got the tip off.

a 10 year plant must be something amazing to watch this plant. selflowering strains can`t be grow as bonsai for long time because doesn´t flower with light cycle. Talking about the ulf´s bonsai the best thing it`s the nebary and the fact that i´ts very well feeded, despide being flowering in such small pot doesn´t have any nutrient deficience!!:eek:

donkey

Mame
Reaction score
I was speaking to an old friend who grows and he told me cannabis bonsai has become quite popular it was originally so mother plants for taking cuttings from didn't take up much room. But inevitably the artistic side soon became a part of it and now has become just as popular for creating a thing of beuty as it is for practical reasons. There are apparently quite alot of websites dedicated to this i don't have time to post url of nice photos this session but next time maybe.

donkey

Mame
Reaction score
http://www.cannaweed.com/upload/server8/a4d1cc.jpg

http://www.infojardin.com/foro/showthread.php?t=61791&page=2

www.culturacannabica.com/cultivos-marihuana-c...

wiki.cannaweed.com/index.php/Le_bonsaï

http://www.cannaweed.com/forum/sujet-10419_13-bonsai-cannabis-montrez-votres.html

the computer i am currently using will not let me access some of the sites for these pictures which is a shame as on one of the european sites there is a particularly nice one with a lot of dead wood. I know they do not compare to bonsai trees but remember they are a herbaceous plant which should be an annual unless prevented from flowering, not trees

Last edited:

Dr greenthumb

Sapling
Reaction score
I have a lot of pictures of weed bonsai this it´s some kind of tanuki with a dead juniper

Attachments

• Imagen 1114.jpg
    Imagen 1114.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 194

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks like a stoner bonsai...:rolleyes::D

Sami

Seedling
Reaction score
Albeit Holland has relaxed laws, I don't know of any country where cultivation is permitted.

I'm pretty shure in holland you can have 2 plants legally,
also in oregon, and cali you can have quite a few more than that if you have a mmj card

Top Bottom