Can't upload photos

amkhalid

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Not sure whats wrong, but I don't like the image uploader on bnut... I can tell you how I upload images. It is faster, easier, and you can upload larger high quality images. Plus viewers don't need to be logged in to bnut to see the images.

1. go to www.imgur.com (no account required)

2. Click "computer"

3. Select files to upload (you can select multiple images if you want). You can even edit the images (crop/resize etc.) within imgur.

4. Once uploaded, you will see the image and a series of links in a toolbar on the right. Copy the link under "BBCode (message boards & forums)".

5. Paste this link into your forum post. The image will appear full size once you submit the post.

6. If you uploaded multiple images, click "second image" at the top and repeat.

You can do the same through most image hosters (photobucket, flickr) but imgur is nice because you don't have to log in.

Hope some people find this helpful...

linlaoboo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
i use photobucket for that. Since I just joined, did the uploader on here ever worked? I've been to other forums where they don't host pictures and using alternate picture hosting sites is the only way to do it.

daygan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It did work. It seems like this is just a temporary problem that has only started within the last 24 hours. Something for Admin to look into...

Top Bottom