Cascade Bonsai Society meets

RKatzin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The Cascade Bonsai Society in S. Oregon met for the first time in over a year, since February of last year.
A great turnout of almost thirty members and many brought trees to show and discuss the work we've been doing.
A great time was had by one and all. Discussions ran from moss cultivation, pros and cons, to decandling pines, how and when, to airlayering trident maples, to bonsai tools, what's essential and what's their purpose. Good thing we were all masked up cause there was some spit flying a couple of times. LoL
A very nice ginko was sold along with several starters and an improto parking lot sale yielded a nice little Engelman spruce for yours truly.
My first experience with the club, or anything like that and I would try to describe the feeling, it's delicious! A big fat slice of juicy bonsai pie! I'm going back for another slice in June, and I'm bringing a fork!

62veedub

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Glad to hear that! I used to be a member there before I left Oregon. I actually used to send out the newsletter...back when Mark and then Corey were presidents.

Top Bottom