Cascade? Not so much?

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This tree blew off the bench. AGAIN. Back in may, and the pot broke when it did. I stuck it in a pot and just left it alone. I kind of hate this tree, but can’t seem to get rid of it or kill it. I’m pretty sure I’m trying to style, wire and trim this tree into oblivion. It’s def on the chopping block. The foliage drives me crazy. The trunk drive me crazy. The roots drive me crazy.
DE927FEE-98BA-4F33-9A64-47A790F720F5.jpeg

CaptColin

Sapling
Reaction score
Epic tree. I love the story, what it's been through, and how you've cared for it. I want to buy this tree from you and do this

Attachments

• DE927FEE-98BA-4F33-9A64-47A790F720F5 (1).jpeg
    DE927FEE-98BA-4F33-9A64-47A790F720F5 (1).jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 40

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I think you are over thinking the hell out of this tree, and it's 😡pissed😡 about it.

Leave it alone for at least a full season, maybe two or three, and see what it wants to do when left to it's own devices. I'm pretty sure it will give you the answer.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think you are over thinking the hell out of this tree, and it's 😡pissed😡 about it.

Leave it alone for at least a full season, maybe two or three, and see what it wants to do when left to it's own devices. I'm pretty sure it will give you the answer.
If I still have it by then! I’m out fo space and I’ve got much better material coming in!

CaptColin

Sapling
Reaction score
Hartinez please get in touch with me before you do anything with this tree I've tried to send you a DM but I'm not sure how to do it here

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have somehow missed this tree. I love its unruly behavior. It has a mind of its own.

Top Bottom