Cass Bonsai (St. Louis)

roelex14

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was just curious of if anyone has gotten any plants from Cass Bonsai nursery just out side of st. louis. Its about 2 hours from where go to school and am willing to make the drive if the prices are decent and their stock is good...

Jrbrown4

Sapling
Reaction score
Another Option

If you are in school in central Illinois you should look up TwinCity Bonsai in Bloomington Normal. It is mainly small prebonsai but the owner Ed Hernandez can get anything you need/want and his prices are some of the most reasonable I have ever come across. That is just another option

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I love it when a guy in need starts networking....

keep up the good work.

roelex14

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
yeah i'm loving everything so far, this forum is a life saver

i have heard about twincities and i definitely need to make some time to make a trip there, hopefully next week

JRob

Seedling
Reaction score
The owner of Cass bonsai is an active member of the Bonsai society of greater St. Louis. My son and I have bought several trees from him. His weekend workshops for repotting have sarted this last weekend and continue almost every Saturday through May 8th. There are open workshops most weekend with a scattering of beginner workshops and even a tropical workshop. Call Brian at his website for details. Many from the club arrive starting at 7:30 am and stay till about noon. Hope you can make it down.

JRob

shohin kid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Cass has good material and good prices, it is worth the drive.

Rojo4321

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I second that. Cass has some very good material and have been more than helpful with any questions I have had over the past two years. I highly recommend them.

tolz

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Cass Bonsai

Brian and Milt from Cass are both great people. Milt is also a member of the Springfield IL bonsai society. Been there many times.
March 27 Open Shop
April 3, 10, 17 & 24 Open Shop
May 8 Open House & Tropical Workshop Featuring Erik Wigert
Everyone welcome ! Please register for workshop early ! 618-656-9087

BUBBAFRGA

Mame
Reaction score
Brian and Milt from Cass are both great people. Milt is also a member of the Springfield IL bonsai society. Been there many times.
March 27 Open Shop
April 3, 10, 17 & 24 Open Shop
May 8 Open House & Tropical Workshop Featuring Erik Wigert
Everyone welcome ! Please register for workshop early ! 618-656-9087

I reccommend going to tropical Workshop with Erik he is a great artist.

One of his bogies won First prize at Bill V. first National Show (Two years ago?) in Rochester NY

Top Bottom