Cass Bonsai

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I got a real treat today. Stickroot was headed to Cass, and invited me to tag along. The brothers that run it are really awesome, and they have a ton of material, of all sorts. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had to restrain myself, not to load up the car, but have space limitations. But, it was awesome and they were very helpful with recommendations and care advice. So glad I finally got to go there, thanks @Stickroot !!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got a real treat today. Stickroot was headed to Cass, and invited me to tag along. The brothers that run it are really awesome, and they have a ton of material, of all sorts. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had to restrain myself, not to load up the car, but have space limitations. But, it was awesome and they were very helpful with recommendations and care advice. So glad I finally got to go there, thanks @Stickroot !!
Love Brian and Milt. Great guys and great Bonsai, so helpful to all the new folks (including myself). Hey @Stickroot , where was my invite, not like I had anything important to do...at least not as important as Bonsai hunting! ;);)
Great to meet you Carol! You are lucky to live so close to Cass!
@Gdy2000 if I didn't have two other not so fun stops to make I DEFINITELY would have invited you. Next time I go for the whole day you gotta go!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Great to meet you Carol! You are lucky to live so close to Cass!
@Gdy2000 if I didn't have two other not so fun stops to make I DEFINITELY would have invited you. Next time I go for the whole day you gotta go!
Great to meet you too. Next time you go for the whole day I want to go too!!! I can always take a vacation day, lol. Can't believe they were so close to me, and I had no idea. I would probably have a greenhouse by now though. No need to buy anything online anymore, great place, great people. Thanks again!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great to meet you too. Next time you go for the whole day I want to go too!!! I can always take a vacation day, lol. Can't believe they were so close to me, and I had no idea. I would probably have a greenhouse by now though. No need to buy anything online anymore, great place, great people. Thanks again!
I will let you know, great fun!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Rusty
Welcome!
I can sure let you know.
How close are you?

Rusty Davis

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'm two hours north of them. I'm headed down to Steelville tomorrow. Camping and kayaking for the long weekend

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gotcha, what day are you headed back?

Rusty Davis

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Lol this will be my third year. We go to Huzzah valley resort, it's a blast.

Top Bottom