CBS show anyone?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The Columbus Bonsai Society show is this coming weekend at Franklin Park Conservatory. Anyone attending? I'm showing a few trees, and I'll be there on Saturday for the morning shift.
We have a family memorial that day for my MIL's sister who passed away. Would have loved to come see you! Wonder if we could still swing it. You say...in the morning. Hm-mmm let me see time frame if it could work. Thanks for the tag!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The show is both Saturday and Sunday, open to the public and free. Hours are 10-5 each day. If you open the pdf attached it gives details and directions.

Attachments

• 2016 Show Postcard.pdf
    461.9 KB · Views: 6

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
i tried to find you last year to say hi, but you weren't there....at least I got to see your trees!
Unfortunately I always have the start of a 3 week job that starts the day after this show ends. So I'm only able to be there for part of it. If you come on Sat. before 1 I'll be there. I'll also be there probably around 4pm on Sunday before the show closes and tree pickup happens at 5...

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well, I might see you Saturday....that is the only possible day I might be able to go. Lots of things happening this month so I dunno if I'll make it up. We shall see! :)

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks for letting me know when you'll be there. If I can come Sat. I'll try to be up in the morning

Top Bottom