The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
Out of reach for some long minutes, back working well as always. Thanks!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Nice! What kind of changes can we expect?!

There is a lot of new stuff on the back-end that I need to play around with before I turn it on :)

A lot of improvements to content formatting, including the addition of more hosted content sites for video and audio, easy tables, improved BB code, easy lists, indents, and paragraph formatting.

https://soundcloud.com/dj-regard-1%2Fride-it
You also have the ability to save drafts at any time, restore drafts and/or delete them. You can preview your posts before you post them, if you so desire. 🎯🎲🎰

Improved bookmarking functionality, giving the ability to bookmark favorite posts, give them descriptions or keywords, and manage them.

Last edited:

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
There is a lot of new stuff on the back-end that I need to play around with before I turn it on :)

A lot of improvements to content formatting, including the addition of more hosted content sites for video and audio, easy tables, improved BB code, easy lists, indents, and paragraph formatting.

https://soundcloud.com/dj-regard-1%2Fride-it
You also have the ability to save drafts at any time, restore drafts and/or delete them. You can preview your posts before you post them, if you so desire. 🎯🎲🎰

Improved bookmarking functionality, giving the ability to bookmark favorite posts, give them descriptions or keywords, and manage them.
Yipee! saving drafts is a great idea.🤡

Top Bottom