Charlie Parker pots

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Cool pots! Are they raku-fired (I've only seen horse hair raku pots)? I would love to document his work on my website of American bonsai potters - see my signature for the link. Is there any way I could use these photos for the site? All photo credit would go to you on the site. If so, do you also have a picture of his signature or makers stamp on the bottom of the pots? Good stuff!

willhopper

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Cool pots! Are they raku-fired (I've only seen horse hair raku pots)? I would love to document his work on my website of American bonsai potters - see my signature for the link. Is there any way I could use these photos for the site? All photo credit would go to you on the site. If so, do you also have a picture of his signature or makers stamp on the bottom of the pots? Good stuff!

Nice site, BTW!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Should have read further down?
Def Raku pots!

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice decorative pieces, but not for real bonsai use, I'd imagine. Raku finishes tend to be fragile and probably wouldn't last long under constant water, fertilizer and sun...it also tends to porous, which would be a disaster if it's out in winter temps.

Top Bottom