Chasing the Sun

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Tore down the summer set up. Was not providing enough sun for some plants. Went with stadium seating.
Maximum sun for all. We have a nice little growing season right now. Plants collect a lot of energy before our fridgid temper....oh forget that you all know its a lie.... we have no fridgid temps ???
20181111_162252.jpg
20181111_162309.jpg
20181111_162327.jpg20181111_162327.jpg
Even set up a new growing area on top of the wood shed....we just burn wood for the effect we don't really need the heat beca......well you guys know why we really don't need fireplaces ???
20181111_162339.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
We had our first bit of snow Thursday night, so this makes me jealous/angry. But, your benches look nice, and I really like the lavender bougie in the blue pot, second shelf, on the right side.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We had our first bit of snow Thursday night, so this makes me jealous/angry. But, your benches look nice, and I really like the lavender bougie in the blue pot, second shelf, on the right side.
Just repotted that one. Trying to go the cascade route with it. That just happens to be one of the pots I made. Actually, that whole second row are some of the pots I made.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Just repotted that one. Trying to go the cascade route with it. That just happens to be one of the pots I made. Actually, that whole second row are some of the pots I made.
Um, the cascade on the left side? It's nice too, but I meant the little one at the far end on the right? I've only had a couple beers, so I still know right from left, I think. Did you make that pot? I like it.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry....I have had no beers...maybe I need a couple. Yes I made that pot as well.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Tore down the summer set up. Was not providing enough sun for some plants. Went with stadium seating.
Maximum sun for all. We have a nice little growing season right now. Plants collect a lot of energy before our fridgid temper....oh forget that you all know its a lie.... we have no fridgid temps ???
View attachment 217117
View attachment 217118
View attachment 217119View attachment 217119
Even set up a new growing area on top of the wood shed....we just burn wood for the effect we don't really need the heat beca......well you guys know why we really don't need fireplaces ???
View attachment 217120
Yup.....AZ Zone 9......Frigid is.... about 85 degrees? Ha ha
Looks like you have a nice area to work in.

Top Bottom