Chinese Elm Bonsai- Local to DFW Area Only

Thomas J.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Beautiful Chinese Elm for sale that I purchased a few yrs ago in a nursery pot and did the styling on it. Look at the pics and see if this is something you might like to add to your collection. The only stipulation is the sale is for local DFW area and not to be shipped with a cash only sale. Price is $300 cash and worth the drive if you're not too far from DFW, I live a little northeast of Dallas. I also have a few small ch.elms I could probably sell too for around $55 in nice pots.
🙂

r1_pe.jpg
IMG_4231_pe_peT.jpg

IMG_4234_pe_pe.jpg
IMG_4237_pe.jpg
_DSC2777_pep_pe.jpg

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Let temptation be your downfall this time. :p
Haha I absolutely would if my last $300 tree didn’t die on me. I took that pretty hard and been hesitant on taking the step again towards expensive material.

Thomas J.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This tree won't die on you, the soil is perfect as I make my own, the only way it could die is if you accidentally forget to water and you can't over water it with the soil It has. Keep an eye out for insects such as scale and you won't have any problems. :cool:

Scorpius

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Haha I absolutely would if my last $300 tree didn’t die on me. I took that pretty hard and been hesitant on taking the step again towards expensive material.
You only live once so are you gonna take that money with you when you die? If you have all your bills paid up, I'd buy this tree. It's got a nice booty on it. lol.

Alcaviator

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Just curious, I’m in Dfw and maybe I made the mistake of leaving mine out all year… what do you do with your elms in the winter?

Thomas J.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
what do you do with your elms in the winter?
I never let mine stay out when the temps are forecasted to drop below 32deg, they go in the garage under a fluorescent light for the duration. Since these guys are considered by most to be sub tropical I don't take any chances. You can message me if you need any more info. :cool:

Top Bottom