Chinese juniper project 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
I went to the home depot near chicago last night and bought 2 of these chinese junipers for half off the regular price, got both of them for $11.00, kinda was looking for a maple of some sort, maybe i will try a different home depot tonight.

this is project number 1. it took about an hour and a half but it looks like it will work out. The branch on the left side in front may be removed as well, but not sure yet.image (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (1).jpgimage (2).jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was about to delete the one of these threads I thought worse....then I remembered, in my 72oz stupor, that just because my intentions were good, doesn't mean they were yours. So I have no right not asking ......would you like one of these deleted? Or @leatherback and I can go about messing with everyone's heads, having them think they are the same thread! Lol! Wtf! Hahahaha!

Anyway.

I know there is so much more to your story that people need to hear, and I feel you're selling yourself short "coming off as a troll".

I know you're not because I can read between some lines.....driving tween emmm..nah! But troll ain't the right definition.

I don't care what anyone else is here for.

I'm here for individuals.

Learning, teaching, it doesn't have to do with trees.

There is more to learn about trees from space, or people, or ants, then there is to learn about what some other schmo is doing with their half assed trees somewhere else on this planet.

Welcome to that added Z Boy!

Sorce

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
employment is stupid
unemployed and poor is worse

.would you like one of these deleted? Or @leatherback and I can go about messing with everyone's heads
Hey! Unfair. I do not mess with anybodies head. I just am this way! I blame my parents.
No I dont. I blame society.
No I dont. I blame my docs
No I dont. Guess I am responsible for it myself.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
I enjoy spending time with my trees and working on them. I CANNOT tolerate a job where I have to associate with guys over 25 years old, 27 is the oldest I can associate with. AND I WILL NEVER CONSIDER DATING A GUY OVER 27 years old, someone that age is far too old for me to date. I typically won’t even show any guy interest in dating unless he is under 24.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 15

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I CANNOT tolerate a job where I have to associate with guys over 25 years old, 27 is the oldest I can associate with. AND I WILL NEVER CONSIDER DATING A GUY OVER 27 years old, someone that age is far too old for me to date. I typically won’t even show any guy interest in dating unless he is under 24.
This is not thunder. This is a bonsai site. Nobody cares who you will or will not associate with. Post bonsai. Stop whining spoilt brat.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
no teenager has to suffer going to a job and doing things that require concentration at the expense of parties and getting pleasured, so why should i at all. I AM A TEENAGER, and will not contribute to this country or support this country until I GET WHAT I AM OWED

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
senior citizens get free money which they should be supporting me and i will make the ones i know do that by intimidation and fear

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
senior citizens get free money which they should be supporting me and i will make the ones i know do that by intimidation and fear
And how does that differ from the IRS or your government?
They do exactly the same. You don't like it when they do it, but when you do it, the world should just accept it?!
And then when somebody robs you, you're going to cry about how life is unfair? Like you've been doing the past few days. But you see no problem with robbing someone else? And how unfair that is?

How do your fellow teenagers feel about the fact that they pay taxes to support the elderly, and you steal it from those elderly?
You keep saying you want what you are owed, sure, but you'll owe about as much to anyone else, since you're taking from the free money jar - they're donating to - as well.

Please continue! I'd love to hear more!

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
I am 48 and DO NOT FEEL LIKE I SHOULD SUPPORT OLD PEOPLE AT ALL, if I am not dating a guy who is no older than 25 years old and closer to 18 the better. Why should I contribute anything to this country who does nothing for me but everything for old people and disabled military who never did a damn thing for me?

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am 48 and DO NOT FEEL LIKE I SHOULD SUPPORT OLD PEOPLE AT ALL, if I am not dating a guy who is no older than 25 years old and closer to 18 the better. Why should I contribute anything to this country who does nothing for me but everything for old people and disabled military who never did a damn thing for me?
Your rhetoric is definately getting old.
Maybe your brain is fried.

this is a bonsai forum. Post bonsai or * off.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Though I am pretty lenient with content on this site, this thread is starting to sound a lot like a political diatribe, and not about bonsai.

Please stay on topic and talk about trees. Many people practice bonsai to get AWAY from politics and daily stressors.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
And why do I have to comply with public health mandates like others do and have to go to something STUPID, a JOB AND WORK WHEN NO 16 to 17 YEAR OLD DOES? Covid-19 is NO REASON TO FORCE PEOPLE TO ISOLATE THEMSELVES AT ALL.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
If all I would have to do is spend money I don’t have on trees and grow them plus get used by guys I would be happy, but have to work for things WHEN NO ONE WHO IS 16 or 17 DOES, that is something I will not do when I can intimidate old people. I do not respect ANYONE OVER 26 YEARS OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom