chojubai - suckers

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Glamour shot from another angle. It's ready for a pot,(actual tree, not this 5 day old shit) likely the roots are circling this plastic training pot and have decided to take matters into their own hands..yes that's a lot of osmocote, I've had good luck with Walter Pall's fert technique. 20160727_183155.jpg

MichaelS

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Glamour shot from another angle. It's ready for a pot,(actual tree, not this 5 day old shit) likely the roots are circling this plastic training pot and have decided to take matters into their own hands..yes that's a lot of osmocote, I've had good luck with Walter Pall's fert technique. View attachment 111985
Good Stuff. You can't have too much Chojubai! I don't consider that to be a lot of osmocote. In fact if it is only top dressed, probably half of what I use for developing plants. BTW, they look like they need replenishing.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Good Stuff. You can't have too much Chojubai! I don't consider that to be a lot of osmocote. In fact if it is only top dressed, probably half of what I use for developing plants. BTW, they look like they need replenishing.
Good point from you and @parhamr, varying stages of osmo are easy to see if you look not too hard...anyways

Top Bottom