Citrus fertilizer?

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Can anyone recommend a good citrus fertilizer that is available on amazon? I have no idea what is appropriate. Thanks

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Stranger!

I love Schultz's drops for when it can't smell.

The cleanest easiest to apply ever!

If smell doesn't matter....keep rocking the fish!

Sorce

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Hey Sorce, thanks for the recommendation. I didn't know that Shultz had the micronutrients, I'll grab some and see how it does.
I'll save the fish for the summer when they are outside.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
My citrus trees eat whatever I give them, and they love it. At least two hands full of pelletized cow dung a season and two to three applications of micronutrients. We have been getting fruits for the past 3 years, outdoors in northern Europe. They are wintered indoors though.

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
My citrus trees eat whatever I give them, and they love it. At least two hands full of pelletized cow dung a season and two to three applications of micronutrients. We have been getting fruits for the past 3 years, outdoors in northern Europe. They are wintered indoors though.

I have issues with leaves turning yellow and the 10-10-10 I use doesn't seem to help.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I had a scale problem on a lemon that was really hard to find and destroy.

Yeller leaves might mean pests.

Sorce

JoeH

Omono
Reaction score
The Florida Citrus Arboretum, Winter Haven,Florida
USDA Zone
9B
I had a scale problem on a lemon that was really hard to find and destroy.

Yeller leaves might mean pests.

Sorce
Lemons and limes get everything a lot quicker than other citrus, here yellow leaves mean greening, but I doubt that would be the issue in Idaho, so probably a deficiency. If you have scale look for ants too, they go hand in hand or mandible in mandible or whatever they have. :) I've found that treating for the ants helps a lot.

Top Bottom