nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Fit anything into a flat rate box yet?

johng

Omono
Reaction score
That’s a good effort CJR! If it were mine, I probably would have made the third tree from the right my number one tree and reduced the heights of the others. Or just not used that tree. I also notice that the two trunks in the back on the right side are difficult to see. Perhaps you can just slightly adjust their position to make them more visible front your front.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
That’s a good effort CJR! If it were mine, I probably would have made the third tree from the right my number one tree and reduced the heights of the others. Or just not used that tree. I also notice that the two trunks in the back on the right side are difficult to see. Perhaps you can just slightly adjust their position to make them more visible front your front.
Thank you for the advice! It's always very appreciated.
Just like you mentioned, my plan is for that tree to be the #1. The trees were just collected so I definitely will do height adjustment later. I will attempt the position adjustment soon. It will be tough because the roots underneath are extensive. Some of the pairs in this forest were collected as pairs from the swamp so their roots are weaved already. Those will have to be moved in tandem.

Last edited:

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
The forest was bartered away yesterday.
Beautiful root formation and healthy mycorrhizae.
It is enroute to my friend’s house.
IMG_7712.jpeg

Top Bottom