Clark M Long is accepting orders and NOT delivering product

Coppersdad

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Everyone should be aware the Clark M Long website is still accepting orders and payments but is not delivering product. We've had great experience with them in the past but not recently.
To be fair, there are posts on other threads that state Mr. Long is deceased.
The website is still active and PayPal still accepts payments for orders. However, there is no product shipped. Emails are not answered and the phone number goes directly to an answering machine.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Doh! I just sent a second email this morning asking for an order confirmation or a shipping estimate. Sad to read he's gone. RIP

Farwest

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Everyone should be aware the Clark M Long website is still accepting orders and payments but is not delivering product. We've had great experience with them in the past but not recently.
To be fair, there are posts on other threads that state Mr. Long is deceased.
The website is still active and PayPal still accepts payments for orders. However, there is no product shipped. Emails are not answered and the phone number goes directly to an answering machine.
I encountered the same exact thing several months ago ordering a couple 5kg bags of biogold. After waiting a month, I had to report it to paypal and wait another month for the refund.

All good though, ended up buying a case of gro-power from eastern leaf, it arrived in a week.

woodkraftbonsai

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ah, what a bummer. I was wondering why my order hadn't shipped and why I had not heard anything.

Top Bottom