Clearing Inventory

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Hi Boyd, Yes they do survive in Louisiana. Have sold several to customers as far south as Oakdale.

BTW: These trees have all been bare rooted....the "PA clay" Irene speaks off is from a project some years back where I experimented with collecting Yews and shipping them to customers with them receiving the material with in three days of collection. These were shipped with original root ball intact. The idea was that the customer shared the first year risk of a newly collected tree...hence the price was dramatically reduced (up to 80%).

It was a successful experiment from a horticultural stand point. All the trees shipped to the best of my knowledge are still a live and kicking. It also helped expose customers to yews as material. It was not so successful when it came to people relating that experiment, I lost business when they said "once I removed the clay" leaving out the details why they had the clay in the first place. Put a bad light on how I offer trees.....lesson learned

Tom I was in no way casting negative feedback on you, I followed the instructions you gave (having no former experiance with Yews).

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Tom, About your move - you staying in York?

Yes, With the real estate market being prime for the picking and prices just about as low as they will go. We purchased a property that offers an excellent opportunity to consolidate the business. The property also will provide all the things I want for my customers, from an excellent studio for workshops and classes, to a store front that provides sufficient room for all things bonsai.

I'm excited about this, has been in my goal for the past 5 years.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Yes, With the real estate market being prime for the picking and prices just about as low as they will go. We purchased a property that offers an excellent opportunity to consolidate the business. The property also will provide all the things I want for my customers, from an excellent studio for workshops and classes, to a store front that provides sufficient room for all things bonsai.

Good for you, the best of luck to you !!

keep it green,
Harry

Fangorn

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone

That sounds great Tom! Best of luck to you in your new place

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hey Tom,
Go for it and the best of luck to you....because for the rest of us "all things bonsai" is only a dream ;).....
and thanks for all the tips you've provided to me over these last few years which has realy helped me understand this magical world that we treasure.
Cheers
G.

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thanks all for the good wishes!

Special thanks to Subnet for the formatting fix...trying to get it fixed by ebay was like arguing with a brick wall...so I pulled all the trees down that didn't sell and re-posted them.

Anyway..the new trees CAN be viewed in any browser now and for you Erin Pottery freaks/aficionados some discounted pots are below with a few new trees.....with more to come soon which will keep you apprised of....

Rectangle Erin Pot

Large Oval Erin Pot

Round Erin Pot

Rectangle Erin Pot

Round Erin Pot

Split Trunk Yew

Cascade Yew

Last edited:
Top Bottom