Cleveland Bonsai Club Fall Show, September 29-30

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The Cleveland Bonsai Club is hosting our annual show the weekend of Saturday, September 29th (10-4) and Sunday, September 30th (10-3).

We'll have more than 50 trees on display! Trees will be on display at all stages of development. Vendors will have trees, pots, and other supplies for sale.

Demonstrations daily! Learn how these trees are selected, potted, wired, trimmed, and cared for from our club masters.

While you're here, visit the beautiful greenhouses and gardens of Rockefeller Greenhouse.

The show is free and open to the public, though donations are accepted. Free parking!

wsteinhoff

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Unfortunately I'm busy that weekend but I hope the show goes well!

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I’ll be there and bringing a tree.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Was planning on it, but now that the flooring that got sent to me is defective, I have another batch being delivered that weekend, so can't make it now. Hope you have a great show!

mrt1

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
I hope to be there Sat. First timer?

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'll be the one annoying everybody. lol. I'm Dan White and on the show committee. Which reminds me, did you email me about bringing the tree? I'm trying to keep a log for setup planning?

clevetromba

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I wish I could! Good luck to all y'all! (That's my attempt to sound southern now that I'm a North Carolinian.)

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I'll be the one annoying everybody. lol. I'm Dan White and on the show committee. Which reminds me, did you email me about bringing the tree? I'm trying to keep a log for setup planning?
I did

mrt1

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Great show. Great weather. Great turnout. Went home with a larch and elm too. ;)

Top Bottom