Cleveland Bonsai Club Summer Show, June 22-23, 2019

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The Cleveland Bonsai Club is hosting our summer show the weekend of Saturday, June 22nd and Sunday, June 23rd, 10am-3:30pm.

Come and see more than 50 trees and learn about the art of bonsai! Trees will be on display at all stages of development. Vendors will have trees, pots, and other bonsai supplies for sale.

Demonstrations daily! Learn how these trees are selected, potted, wired, trimmed, and cared for from our club masters.

While you're here, visit the beautiful greenhouses and gardens of Rockefeller Greenhouse.

The show is free and open to the public, though donations are accepted. Free parking!

Attachments

• 1556579834681.png
    1556579834681.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Aeast

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'm hoping to make it this year. What's the criteria for joining the club?

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Confirmed vendors for the Summer Show
Ken’s World of Bonsai
Giorgi Studio (bonsai pots)
April Grigsby Ceramics
The Flower Market (bonsai trees)
Barrio Tacos (SATURDAY ONLY!)
Signature Slush & Cream (SUNDAY ONLY!)

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The show is this weekend! I'm so excited. Been doing a ton of work promoting it and getting ready. Our show chairman was even on one of Fox 8's morning shows. :)

Sadly, we did lose April Grigsby Ceramics as a vendor because of flooding issues affecting her ability to fire pots but I've asked the other vendors to step up their offerings.

This is going to be a great show!

If anybody here goes, I'll be the fat guy running around like a maniac. lol. My real name is Dan White.

Top Bottom