CM Bonsai. Developing a Seedling Cutting

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Six day’s outside!!

Has grown consideralbly for only six day’s.
Giving Bloom formula somewhat strong to harden up for winter and kelp foliar too.
Has about 12 different shoots that actually seem fairly equalized and are forming a terminal bud.Will be awesome next season.
8DECF3D5-D436-423E-BF0C-39FF1E48EFF8.jpegCA407835-5935-403A-B52E-E9EE62DE6ABF.jpeg

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Here is the JBP outside....5:2 fulvic acid/kelp foliar spray.

I copied this from my other thread.I will for now on post this info in this thread✌️

Curious how this goes with the foliar fulvic/kelp.
Young candles/shoots are particularly soft green for quite a bit.I am certain the fulvic acid will transport the kelp into the cells very quickly like on the leaves.
This is first time I have used the foliar on proper elongating shoots of Pine,as I do not really get shoots in the veg cycle indoors.This seedling cutting was brought outdoors a week ago and shoots are now elongating.
So yes,it will absorb into the green shoot and perhaps have an effect on bottom growth or extra budding sites on the needles? Hope so...seems a win win really!
Just did a foliar this evening!! In the photo.

7B8D4BB3-616A-488A-A17F-9996923B9E39.jpeg

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
natural protection against many common fungal issues.......YUCCA EXTRACT

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
a little extra potassium sulphate( without extra phosphates) is great .

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Combining B vitamin with a magnesium sulpate carrier.......more ATP!!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Growing very good.

This turned 4 mnths old yesterday from the rooted cutting!!!!!!!
17 shoots and never been pruned😲
I get very excited with this!

I honestly consider shoot elongation on Pines to be like fruiting or flowering really( in terms of massive amounts of energy used), so why not give a pinch of potassium sulphate?
You know you are using too much potassium if the bottom leaves get a hint of magnesium deficiency.
Or is it zinc? Anyway that is how potassium toxicity shows up as a mag or zinc deficiency.
Easily corrected in a couple days...just ease up on the potassium( see article above).Then add the deficient mineral.
Totally worth adding extra potassium though at these times of growth.......plants will not stall.
748CD105-4A7F-4D5F-8910-741569D0572B.jpeg

JesusFreak

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
How often do you spray them with all of this? I live in the heat and I’m wondering if it would help with my plants that don’t do so good with the hard conditions.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hm.. Is it spring there??
I am new to growing these outside really.I guess it has plenty of time to get strong before Winter storage.I am feeding a rather strong bloom formula to get the oils going for protection.It is Autumn in about 2 weeks,so seems perfect timing really!!!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am new to growing these outside really.I guess it has plenty of time to get strong before Winter storage.I am feeding a rather strong bloom formula to get the oils going for protection.It is Autumn in about 2 weeks,so seems perfect timing really!!!
It is just insane, the sort of growth you are getting there.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
It is just insane, the sort of growth you are getting there.
Yea,thanks!
It’s fun to watch. Some customers show me these extravagent super candle extensions with like no needles...I wonder if a reaction to different light or something as I use only blue veg light...or maybe the co2 levels as I pump them to the max in the tents.At any rate they almost seem beneficial like instant sacrifice leaders as all the middle growth gets removed anyways to preserve the lower branches lol.
Mine have stayed nice and short thus far.
Good starts are always good though when it comes to little seedlings.

roberthu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Yea,thanks!
It’s fun to watch. Some customers show me these extravagent super candle extensions with like no needles...I wonder if a reaction to different light or something as I use only blue veg light...or maybe the co2 levels as I pump them to the max in the tents.At any rate they almost seem beneficial like instant sacrifice leaders as all the middle growth gets removed anyways to preserve the lower branches lol.
Mine have stayed nice and short thus far.
Good starts are always good though when it comes to little seedlings.
4-5” here

Attachments

• BE23C4C6-0F9B-4737-AD5C-EDCB7929E23A.jpeg
    BE23C4C6-0F9B-4737-AD5C-EDCB7929E23A.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 63

roberthu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
When he first started selling them, feb maybe?
Okay I think I got mine later in the year maybe May or June? You are probably fertilizing more aggressively than I am. Need to catch up:oops:

Top Bottom