CM BONSAI!!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I am in for two seedlings, just placed my order last night. Around December, they will go into my shed kept at 32F-35F. Not that they will need it, but I will have a 4x4 T5 light in there as well, for some of my warmer-zone evergreens.

I read a little bit on the NPK Indus products. Interesting, for their all-in-one Grow fert they don't recommend much Full Up at all. I might just buy a bucket of Grow and use it in conjunction with cal-mag to keep it simple. If I get an RO filter, I will probably throw in the humic, too. So I have a 100gal rain barrel I plan to use for adjusting either tap or RO water to acceptable Ph levels next year. Would you recommend adding the humic and cal-mag all at once and just letting it sit in the barrel until used?
I don’t think it’s really great for fertilizers to sit more than a few days after they’re diluted unless they’re in a reservoir and gonna get used within a week honestly and being aerated I believe there is some fall up in the all-in-one product that says it uses all of their 12 products I think the only thing it doesn’t use is the tech grade amino product and the enzymes.
Humic does have a percentage of fulvic acid in it too.
They’re all in one is fantastic but I also add tech grade amino’s which are the ones that create calcium ion channels…….them two certain aminos isolated in an entire package.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I pulled these off of the Ebay store for a couple weeks I must’ve overheated a couple of the terminal leaves using the kelp after I brought them out from under the home in six days of total darkness while I was is in Vermont about 20 out of 120 have some cell damage on the top so I’m just gonna pull them and monitor these for a couple weeks.

I’ll give a picture of case anyone notices a couple leaves on the trees it’s not any fungi disorder or anything I actually run into this a lot kelp is very powerful when it does create heat and the cell division properties but it greatly increases photosynthesis and backbudding so I use it regularly once a week and if I goof and my trees are slightly dry or light deprive with a slight yellow in the needles it will burn them and that’s exactly what happened…. Only about 20 out of all I have have this and I just want to not take chances because it’s not the best thing to do to your customers ,but it honestly is harmless if you notice a couple the top needles doing this just pluck the five or six that it will happen to and the rest trees are total green and fine.
I use so much vitamin B and magnesium sulfate mixed together and actually puts them in a highly antibiotic state and high alert and always seem to heal…….. this is the first time I ever sprayed the kelp on slightly yellow needles from darknes.

All the others are fine and green no worries

Again I have encountered this quite a few times with the kelp being sprayed on slightly dry or otherwise stressed trees.
It’s always actually Harvest and never involves more than 3-5 leaves.

I honestly always leave them instead of plucking just so I can see the vitamin B and magnesium sulfate go to work and 90% of the time it does.
17F953AA-9DF8-4A26-9CC6-3A0ED4909A70.jpeg
EC94221C-1785-46F9-B1DD-3F57F24A2A79.jpeg

Last edited:

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I just went to buy a few and was like “damn…. Those sold out QUICK!” 😂. Just goes to show that some growers, like Curt, are in it because they love what they do, not for the money. Good to know Curt and thank you for being such a passionate, responsible grower!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I just went to buy a few and was like “damn…. Those sold out QUICK!” 😂. Just goes to show that some growers, like Curt, are in it because they love what they do, not for the money. Good to know Curt and thank you for being such a passionate, responsible grower!
Thanks!

Indoor Trees

Yamadori
Reaction score
Got the two you sent me to Deer Park. They were perfect and are getting even greener under my Gro-lights, Thanks for the great buy.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Damn I hate I missed these!
I have a few left……The topmost leaves have a little scortch from kelp,but if you like I can get you a few.
Pm me and I’ll show a picture……reduced $$ of course…..they are fine though!!!

MagicMike

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have a few left……The topmost leaves have a little scortch from kelp,but if you like I can get you a few.
Pm me and I’ll show a picture……reduced $$ of course…..they are fine though!!!
I am wanting some if you have them.

LuZiKui

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
@cmeg1 Just curious how often do you release more? Will you have more around next spring? I'd like to get some to mess around with but won't do much with them until spring. I figure they're better off in your hands until then 😆

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Cm Bonsai ————SPRING 2023 ———— late March / early April 2023 opening !!!!!!!

Check the link for info and video:

All the JBP will be seedling cuttings!!!!!!!

*******Just look at the first season progress of a cutting in the pics*******!!!!

7357D51F-1F9E-4F65-AFD3-152C08D38D53.jpeg749264A6-B04B-430E-9A03-05DF497939B0.jpeg4C0F8909-11C7-49CC-A1FA-37328A52AF8A.jpegD284ADE0-76AE-4999-95CB-63FFEC507799.jpeg24802F51-8D70-4942-B2CD-A225C60CCC38.jpeg

Last edited:

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
SPRING 2023 UPDATE!!

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE JAPANESE BLACK PINE SEEDLING CUTTINGS WILL BE READY IN ANOTHER 12 WEEKS.

ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A HUNDRED OR SO OF SOME QUALITY CUTTINGS PLANTED IN SMALL PLANT CELL TYPE FLATS.(NOT MY PREFERRED AND FUTURE METHOD OF GRODAN STONEWOOL MINI-BLOCKS).

ALL IS WELL,JUST HAD AN UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT CHANGED SOME TIME AND I LOST A FEW HUNDRED OF THESE PLANT CELL TYPE CUTTINGS.

PERHAPS FOR THE BETTER AS I HAVE DEVISED A RATHER PRODUCTIVE OVER-HAUL OF THE GROW FASCILITY TO TAKE PLACE NEXT WEEK!!!

IN THE STONEWOOL….MUCH NICER AND BETTER.

*** I WILL HAVE 1200 CUTTINGS IN 12 WEEKS WITH THE NEW AND MORE PRODUCTIVE METHODS…….UTILIZING A COUPLE OF 2x8 LOW PROFILE FLOOD TABLES AND A MUCH MORE STREAMLINE PROPOGATION METHOD OF STRIKING PINE SEEDLING CUTTINGS DIRECTLY IN THE STONEWOOL MINI-BLOCKS***

I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS A FEW TIMES A SEASON AND HAVE ENDLESS SUPPLY OF STARTERS.

So thanks for the support.

Here are the plant cell types…….I have opted not to use these….although they are very healthy..I prefer the grodan mini-blocks.

These I will sell these rather cheaply.
It is cool though to see the thick leaves form from the co2 fertilizer.

**** 1200 JBP SEEDLING CUTTINGS AVAILABLE IN ABOUT 12 WEEKS****

ALSO KABUDACHI STARTERS PLANTED IN LARGE QUANTITY…….THE KABUDACHI WILL NOT BE SOLD UNTIL THE TRUNKS ARE AROUND 3/4 inch AND FORMED TOGETHER……..PROBABLY AUTUMN 2023.
They will be awesome.

Hopefully fresh and zone 6b TRIDENT MAPLE kabudachi also…….I collected tons of seed.

The new fascility will be used in the grow season to start Kabudachi in co2 and then placed outdoors for a natural dormancy and can be sold over winter too……bigtime start and quicker development

766B0773-0AF4-4083-BC10-D696B0F639E5.jpeg4980523E-D4F2-40D2-9FCF-E3AED1028EC1.jpeg2EB3BF43-340C-4A32-A1FC-E8E0F2EA0F18.jpegF53A7FE9-976E-4CCF-A48D-5033E1D14D97.jpegCF0199A5-DA06-46EA-9F73-C8D03CEC7652.jpegD2C7FFA4-A3BC-4642-BB61-C34FE4AA963F.jpeg

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
SPRING 2023 UPDATE!!

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE JAPANESE BLACK PINE SEEDLING CUTTINGS WILL BE READY IN ANOTHER 12 WEEKS.

ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A HUNDRED OR SO OF SOME QUALITY CUTTINGS PLANTED IN SMALL PLANT CELL TYPE FLATS.(NOT MY PREFERRED AND FUTURE METHOD OF GRODAN STONEWOOL MINI-BLOCKS).

ALL IS WELL,JUST HAD AN UNEXPECTED EVENT THAT CHANGED SOME TIME AND I LOST A FEW HUNDRED OF THESE PLANT CELL TYPE CUTTINGS.

PERHAPS FOR THE BETTER AS I HAVE DEVISED A RATHER PRODUCTIVE OVER-HAUL OF THE GROW FASCILITY TO TAKE PLACE NEXT WEEK!!!

IN THE STONEWOOL….MUCH NICER AND BETTER.

*** I WILL HAVE 1200 CUTTINGS IN 12 WEEKS WITH THE NEW AND MORE PRODUCTIVE METHODS…….UTILIZING A COUPLE OF 2x8 LOW PROFILE FLOOD TABLES AND A MUCH MORE STREAMLINE PROPOGATION METHOD OF STRIKING PINE SEEDLING CUTTINGS DIRECTLY IN THE STONEWOOL MINI-BLOCKS***

I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS A FEW TIMES A SEASON AND HAVE ENDLESS SUPPLY OF STARTERS.

So thanks for the support.

Here are the plant cell types…….I have opted not to use these….although they are very healthy..I prefer the grodan mini-blocks.

These I will sell these rather cheaply.
It is cool though to see the thick leaves form from the co2 fertilizer.

**** 1200 JBP SEEDLING CUTTINGS AVAILABLE IN ABOUT 12 WEEKS****

ALSO KABUDACHI STARTERS PLANTED IN LARGE QUANTITY…….THE KABUDACHI WILL NOT BE SOLD UNTIL THE TRUNKS ARE AROUND 3/4 inch AND FORMED TOGETHER……..PROBABLY AUTUMN 2023.
They will be awesome.

Hopefully fresh and zone 6b TRIDENT MAPLE kabudachi also…….I collected tons of seed.

View attachment 480275View attachment 480276View attachment 480277View attachment 480278View attachment 480279View attachment 480280View attachment 480281
Reserve for a kabudachi elm

Top Bottom