CM BONSAI!!

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Please notify me as well, Mikawas and Zelkovas. Great work you've done there!!!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Couple weeks maybe sooner watching weather
Your on the notification list will notify everyone a week early of sale start date

Tbrshou

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a/
Couple weeks maybe sooner watching weather
Your on the notification list will notify everyone a week early of sale start date
Will this be the same process as you did with the black pine seedlings ebay store? If not I would like to be notified as well

Gran_Puma

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
If you are doing a list for the coreana hornbeam please add me to that list as well.

roberthu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Please notify me when the JBPs and hornbeams are ready!

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
Please notify me when the JBPs and hornbeams are ready! thx

rollwithak

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I think he’s getting it sorted out because the last time I bought trees from him they were not that much.
I guess packaging is bigger this go around so pricing on site is accurate. Getting a very strong and vigorous JBP cutting for a little less than $100. Not too shabby if you ask me!! Especially after the hard work he puts in and education he offers so many on here!!!

Thanks CM, can’t wait to get her! Or him!

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I guess packaging is bigger this go around so pricing on site is accurate. Getting a very strong and vigorous JBP cutting for a little less than $100. Not too shabby if you ask me!! Especially after the hard work he puts in and education he offers so many on here!!!

Pretty sure is a price error. Am expecting shipping to be around 10 or less.

MrWunderful

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b

Yeah I chatted with him after I wrote that.

I will give up my two to someone who doesnt have local access to the same type of material as I, people should absolutely support him. He is not making money on shipping for sure.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I bought a Hornbeam and JBP from him and freight was reasonable. So were the great trees!

Top Bottom