Collected California Juniper for sale

subarashii

Seed
Reaction score
I'm selling a California Juniper collected in the Mojave Desert in winter of 2016. The curve in the tree is a product of the elements and entirely natural. This plant is healthy and established. I estimate it is about 75 years only, and it will make an excellent bunjin with a few more years of training.

Since trees with this kind of movement are now pretty rare in California, I want to make sure this goes to a good home. I'm asking $300 for it but will consider other offers. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. Pickup only. I live in Westwood, Los Angeles.

IMG_0768.JPG.jpeg IMG_0769.JPG.jpeg IMG_0769.JPG.jpeg IMG_0769.JPG.jpeg IMG_0770.JPG.jpeg IMG_0771.JPG.jpeg

Reaction score
I'm selling a California Juniper collected in the Mojave Desert in winter of 2016. The curve in the tree is a product of the elements and entirely natural. This plant is healthy and established. I estimate it is about 75 years only, and it will make an excellent bunjin with a few more years of training.

Since trees with this kind of movement are now pretty rare in California, I want to make sure this goes to a good home. I'm asking $300 for it but will consider other offers. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. Pickup only. I live in Westwood, Los Angeles.

View attachment 147150 View attachment 147151 View attachment 147151 View attachment 147151 View attachment 147152 View attachment 147153

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
peterbone Maples 9
Steve C Maples 0
Boerboel313 Pines 9
S Junipers 10
jquast Junipers 1