Collected California Juniper for sale

subarashii

Seed
Reaction score
I'm selling a California Juniper collected in the Mojave Desert in winter of 2016. The curve in the tree is a product of the elements and entirely natural. This plant is healthy and established. I estimate it is about 75 years only, and it will make an excellent bunjin with a few more years of training.

Since trees with this kind of movement are now pretty rare in California, I want to make sure this goes to a good home. I'm asking $300 for it but will consider other offers. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. Pickup only. I live in Westwood, Los Angeles.

IMG_0768.JPG.jpeg IMG_0769.JPG.jpeg IMG_0769.JPG.jpeg IMG_0769.JPG.jpeg IMG_0770.JPG.jpeg IMG_0771.JPG.jpeg

Reaction score
I'm selling a California Juniper collected in the Mojave Desert in winter of 2016. The curve in the tree is a product of the elements and entirely natural. This plant is healthy and established. I estimate it is about 75 years only, and it will make an excellent bunjin with a few more years of training.

Since trees with this kind of movement are now pretty rare in California, I want to make sure this goes to a good home. I'm asking $300 for it but will consider other offers. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. Pickup only. I live in Westwood, Los Angeles.

View attachment 147150 View attachment 147151 View attachment 147151 View attachment 147151 View attachment 147152 View attachment 147153

Top Bottom