Collected Olives

Ryan H

Mame
Reaction score
Hey nuts,

I got an email about a soon to be bulldozed olive tree nearby and had to go for it. Total cost of the Day was $32 spent on an ax and I’m pretty happy with what I was able to collect. Some pictures below more the olive album I posted. If all goes well, I will have 5 new olives to start work on in the spring!

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sweet! You still have all your digits? How many olives do you have now?

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thats great. Going to start calling you olive man! Where was the tree?

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Ryan H hey my daughters NJHS group is going out to eradicate Salt Cedar on the rez next weekend. Going to tag along and see if there are any bonsai worthy trees I can pull up before they get sawed and treated. Will let you know if future exploration is needed. :):):)

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey, would you send me a chunk.... please!
Yeah, me too!

Pretty cool that you can just hack them up like that and they'll root. I don't get to see many olives around here, but Bill has a nice one that he got as a stump with no roots. It is thriving.

Ryan H

Mame
Reaction score
Yeah, me too!

Pretty cool that you can just hack them up like that and they'll root. I don't get to see many olives around here, but Bill has a nice one that he got as a stump with no roots. It is thriving.
I am now accepting trade offers:D:D:p I can’t wait to see them in spring when they really start pushing growth

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Down there you guys should have an unlimited supply if you watch out for construction and such.

Top Bottom