collecting trip sedona arizona and california........

swingbiker86

Seedling
Reaction score
putting together a yamadori hunt in sedona, az. and california. all are welcome, let me know......

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Please keep me in the loop with details.

Reaction score
I'll miss the opportunity. I was in northern AZ and southern UT for vacation few weeks ago. Good stuff out there. I especially liked what I saw in Utah.

swingbiker86

Seedling
Reaction score
leaving earlier than planned might not get to now. gonna get there for thanksgiving. but at least now i get to se zion and bryce as well as sedona and petrified forest. collectected a ash tree recently you'll have to see.

swingbiker86

Seedling
Reaction score
Got back yesterday. Saw a lot of great material while mountain biking. Collected one juniper. Will work on posting more pics.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I'm from that area and know it well and I'm straining my memory as to where in any of those areas it is legal to collect. Can't think of any, offhand.

swingbiker86

Seedling
Reaction score
Didn't have much luck near sedona as everything was owned by one forest or another. But do know a guy on the backside of big bear if your ever near that would let collect for a fee. Which I've done a lot.

swingbiker86

Seedling
Reaction score
Collected one small juniper from aunts house outside flagstaff. And got a couple oak seedlings she had. But you should see the photos of the ones I couldn't dig up.

elliott

Yamadori
Reaction score
Didn't have much luck near sedona as everything was owned by one forest or another. But do know a guy on the backside of big bear if your ever near that would let collect for a fee. Which I've done a lot.

Do you mind giving me the information of the guy on the backside of big bear that will let you dig for a fee? we will be very careful not to ruin that resource for anyone else.
You can email it to me if you want. Thanks!
Elliott
galloptort@yahoo.com

Top Bottom